Minitruckin' Magazine \  club of the year

club of the year

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 11886
replies 142
following 127

thacru78   +1y
Edited: 9/1/2009 11:40:25 PM by thacru78

My fellow club members have been busting ass this year...Cali is strait up killing it...3 covers in one month...countless other covers and features...I think we've done really good this year...I'm definately proud to be a member of Aftermath, Tx.   3 covers in one month....All we need is a badass show...we needa get on the ball with that guys. LOL But like many have said...all clubs are deserving of this award...clubs are the reason that the big shows stay big and that the lil shows become big. Clubs keep our scene together in my opinion....Over the last year i've hung out with alot of different people from alot of different clubs...all of them are badass and like to party. Only guy that wasn't cool was Mississippi Rob...but he's fat so it makes up for his uncoolness. wink wink
post photo
thacru78   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Darryl Tracy--------------------------------------------- If I wasn't biased id vote for ST...Tex Mex is unreal...definately the highlight of the year for me each year...and I guess the guys in the club are OK...haha
post photo
aon-teach   +1y

tre5   +1y
Something better than the little icon....  

post photo
LaidNeon   +1y
showpalace...............
tre5   +1y

Oh, that kinda club... Saphire in Vegas!
solowkustomz06   +1y

FREAKS OF NATURE !!!
stcaddad   +1y

Any other club throw two featured shows? one being probably the best show ever TEX MEX!  
post photo
CAN2TRK   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by benny_aftermathAFTERMATH too many magazine features to count, 4 video features, our own segment of crusing for a show coverage video company,  cover trucks, starting next yr with a couple of features already, a truck got shot today for mini truckin', one of the largest clubs world wide, yet we keep our motto "QUALITY OVER QUANTITY"---------------------------------------------well said benny, and agree with everything you said!
2fistin   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Slappy Mc Nasty1. AFTERMATH  2.   3. Forbidden Fantasy 4.   5. <>SEVERED TIES<>   simply due to the rides ive seen local, alot of AFTERMATH here in cen*cal..... incredible quality, craftsmanship and easy people to hang with--------------------------------------------- x2 they're definitely tearin up the Cen-Cal scene right now!
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo