Page 4 of 15
Minitruckin' Magazine \  club of the year

club of the year

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 11889
replies 142
following 127

chriscouto   +1y

i say DOWN TO EARTH  just cause we been doing it for 21 years and we have had some bad ass rides but all of the other clubs are good choices also
bodydropped85   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tre5I don't know how to do those fancy icons, But I vote Art of Noize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------- go into chat, on the right side, there is a list of smilies
mazberrydelight   +1y

i dont realy  care but if i had to vote id  say Severed Ties, not going to say my own club like most of you guys :LOL:
Just_Robert   +1y

It's a tie between everyone! lol.
slamedtoyota   +1y

my vote is for FORBIDDEN FANTASY for so many reasons.1. people think we are some huge club but up here in cali there are only like 20 to 25 active membersand we only are only in cali yet people all over the world know ofuse.2. fff norcal is only 13 members yet we brought 13 body dropped rides to summer madness3. im in it lol4. and how many clubs can say we actually are a true family who all help each other out for free and go to each b day party and hang out more than we go to shows together. every one of use have some skill and we useit on all of each others ride for free 5. we have at least one truck in every issue in a show pic to a feature or even a cover6. every show some one allways win atrophy and we all clap and scream as a family for them 7. Again weare a TRUE FAMILY not a club
bodydropped85   +1y
im gona say , they have stepped up there game this year.
still2high   +1y
Any of the mentioned clubs deserves to be best club. I am just glad i am part of one of the best clubs in the country and that we are finally getting recognized as one of the top clubs. We have had a ton of features this year and from the under construction rides that are still being built we will keep pumping out the Cover/Feature trucks for a while. my vote is biased but of course
thedivineguy   +1y
My vote is for