Page 6 of 15
Minitruckin' Magazine \  club of the year

club of the year

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 11919
replies 142
following 127

YUH8IN96   +1y

AFTERMATH would b sick. Rico an everyone down here in florida would b real happy
idrgbdy   +1y

post photo
vcminitrucker4lyfe   +1y
I would have to say NC or Aftermath and i'm not in either one. They both have had great years.
RF_Customs   +1y

AFTERMATH! 
post photo
BIGDNCAZ   +1y
I had this whole, long deal written out, but it logged me out before it posted....So, if I had a vote that mattered, it would go to Aftermath...Lots of sick rides at shows & in/on the mags all year!! I just wouldn't feel right voting for my own club...after all, we are the only 2x winners of this prestigious award!!! We should definitely be in the running though...
mississippirob   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by thacru78Edited: 9/1/2009 11:40:25 PM by thacru78My fellow club members have been busting ass this year...Cali is strait up killing it...3 covers in one month...countless other covers and features...I think we've done really good this year...I'm definately proud to be a member of Aftermath, Tx.   3 covers in one month....All we need is a badass show...we needa get on the ball with that guys. LOL But like many have said...all clubs are deserving of this award...clubs are the reason that the big shows stay big and that the lil shows become big. Clubs keep our scene together in my opinion....Over the last year i've hung out with alot of different people from alot of different clubs...all of them are badass and like to party. Only guy that wasn't cool was Mississippi Rob...but he's fat so it makes up for his uncoolness. wink wink--------------------------------------------

YEAH! that mississippi rob guy is such a douche nozzle!  I will give you 5 reasons why SEVERED TIES shouldn't get club of the year 1.2.3.4.5.  well shit......there aren't any. That right there is math ladies and gentlemen! and math doesn't lie.
post photo
AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y

Nobody can argue that Aftermath has some sick sick vehicles, but in my opinion it should not just be "how many features do you have," but an all around club involvement with the scene, what they contribute to it,  and the club history and stability.  It's kind of like there are McDonald's everywhere to eat at, but sometimes you'll drive the extra distance for In & Out. 
ogcoyb   +1y

post photo
idrgbdy   +1y
can we at least be Chipotle instead of McD's in the analogy?? lol
tre5   +1y

haha... Aaron just compared Aftermath to McD's