Page 7 of 15
Minitruckin' Magazine \  club of the year

club of the year

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 11921
replies 142
following 127

20runner   +1y

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, In & Out.  Jeremy, that was  DEREK, not Aaron. Also, did you know that the same company that delivers McDonald's delivers Chipotle as well? FYI....lol
lost cause   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by AON-OFFDAHOOKNobody can argue that Aftermath has some sick sick vehicles, but in my opinion it should not just be "how many features do you have," but an all around club involvement with the scene, what they contribute to it,  and the club history and stability.  It's kind of like there are McDonald's everywhere to eat at, but sometimes you'll drive the extra distance for In & Out.  --------------------------------------------- Mmmmm  IN-N-OUT!!!! damn I miss that shit!
ogcoyb   +1y

speakin on Mcd's. thats what im gonna go get for lunch.
idrgbdy   +1y
shit, i might have to get it too.   how long have they done club/truck/show of the year? didn't know if there were any stats somewhere. 
dragnlow   +1y

Relaxed hands down....... There at every show....in big numbers! They throw some kick ass shows that you like to go to! Former Show of the Year winners.... There hand made awards are sought after at there shows... There one big family with some serious whips, some real O.G.s in the scene that goes all out year in and year out!
federal20   +1y
once again AFTERMATH!!!!!!!!!!
layed521   +1y

I'm gonna say Freaks of Nature! Yes I'm in the club & therefor biased, no I don't care what anyone thinks about that! lol We've had a few features. We've pulled club par, best ofs, & classed trophys almost every show we attend, & theres not many we miss. We too are a family that celebrates not only member B-days but their kids' B-days together as well. Read the new MT article on the club, plenty of reasons for us to be in the running!    
FATTSTRIPES   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by CHUBBZI'm gonna say Freaks of Nature! Yes I'm in the club & therefor biased, no I don't care what anyone thinks about that! lol We've had a few features. We've pulled club par, best ofs, & classed trophys almost every show we attend, & theres not many we miss. We too are a family that celebrates not only member B-days but their kids' B-days together as well. Read the new MT article on the club, plenty of reasons for us to be in the running!    ---------------------------------------------well said!  and we DO have underconstruction vehicles in our club, thats part of the life, the club, the family!
post photo
mr donut   +1y

Well we cannot forget about VITAL SIGNS out of P.C. FL. we throw one hell of a show,we are all about family,but beside that we give back to our community. over the years since starting SPRING FLING we have donated over a 100K to charities now how many of these shows or clubs can say that.We might not have a 100 cover trucks and or features but we have stood the test of time and are still going strong. Dont forget SPRING FLING  March 2010 we be here before you know it
nautiquess   +1y
  Although we in Az don't do alot and are al little more underground, the rest of the chapters are Killing it!! Although last month the AZ chapter just had 2 features for Truckin alone.  When you do the math on actual running vehicles the Arizona chapter has, thats 100% lol.