Page 3 of 15
Minitruckin' Magazine \  club of the year

club of the year

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 11885
replies 142
following 127

benny_aftermath   +1y
AFTERMATH too many magazine features to count, 4 video features, our own segment of crusing for a show coverage video company,  cover trucks, starting next yr with a couple of features already, a truck got shot today for mini truckin', one of the largest clubs world wide, yet we keep our motto "QUALITY OVER QUANTITY"
IGotIssues   +1y
Edited: 9/1/2009 9:02:31 PM by IGotIssues

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by low mazdaEdited: 9/1/2009 4:18:55 PM by low mazdaNegative Camber.  (don't have under construction trucks) ---------------------------------------------They don't?
Screwcab   +1y
im pretty sure i have seen a couple  under construction negative camber rides
1redchvy   +1y
Edited: 9/1/2009 9:07:40 PM by 1redchvy

There has been at least one ///RA truck featured every month this year.....with multiple covers.......but I am  biased also....hahaha
projekt94   +1y
not just cuz i rep the tx chapter but because weve been makin some noise this year. cover truck (gunner,) hosting events, takin club participation at shows, and bringing back one of the best shows around
baggednblue   +1y
AFTERMATH   And we are still QUALITY over QUANTITY 
boooghar   +1y

ive seen alotta AFTERMATH trucks in my hood and they are all nice, havent seen one yet that isnt worthy of a feature

stump31   +1y

FTW!
post photo
CHUNK91   +1y

Hmmmmm... I would have to say these are my top 5 1). Aftermath    2). Xtreme Lowz 3). RA 4). Severd Ties 5). NC
tre5   +1y

I don't know how to do those fancy icons, But I vote Art of Noize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!