Page 2 of 15
Minitruckin' Magazine \  club of the year

club of the year

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 11888
replies 142
following 127

onelowmini   +1y

Forbidden Fantasy.....here is a true mini truck club who has hosted one of if not the largest one day show for the last 13 years with no major sponsors.... We have built a bodied mini truck and raffled it off...we have had multiple features in many magazines...so I vote us hahaha

suicidemazda   +1y

Art Of Noize... They got some clean ass rides
federal20   +1y
my homies in aftermath they have had trucks in every mag in the last year and a couple covers also in cluding the new street trucks
Screwcab   +1y
yea robbo potters cover is badass plus mark from cali his s10 is on the same cover as potter so 2 aftermath features in this months streettrucks
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y

1. AFTERMATH  2.   3. Forbidden Fantasy 4.   5. <>SEVERED TIES<>   simply due to the rides ive seen local, alot of AFTERMATH here in cen*cal..... incredible quality, craftsmanship and easy people to hang with
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
dante81_98   +1y
My vote ... Negative Camber of course. Seem like every month there are multiple NC trucks in the mags. I may be a bit biased though.
JMacBlazinLacin   +1y

Art of Noize been tearin it up for a while,, nice clean new vehicles, plus im turnin into a HYDROHOLIC ,,  that would be my vote besides for us <SEVERED TIES>  CUZ U SEE THE FEATURES THEN AND NOW,,,  NC AND AFTERMATH ARE UP THERE TOO,,,,   EVERYONES LOOKIN GOOD THOUGH IN MY OPINION

NUNE04   +1y

AFTERMATH..back to back street trucks covers....not to mention marks yellow s10 feature in the new st aswell       
SeveredBody   +1y

vvvv
Uncle Fester   +1y

for the win   has kept the nice sized club feel without growing to big.  Yet they still put out badass rides.  They are always down to help others, show support for other shows etc etc  and finally cause they put on one awesome show in Feb.