Page 4 of 4
AUTOLOC \  FREE SHIRTS TO EVERYONE!

FREE SHIRTS TO EVERYONE!

AUTOLOC
views 2925
replies 38
following 24

maztang (ryan)   +1y

hey Kris, sorry about my phone losing signal, i am at over 7k feet in the middle of no where afghanistan. i am just gonna get my wife to call you and get it sent out, that will be easier. thanks and sorry again.
menace   +1y

FAIL!!! apparantly they dont like fat guys, cause they said they were out of 2xl, just info for everyone.

Kronicles   +1y
Edited: 6/3/2009 11:30:39 PM by Kronicles

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TheBlingKingLast time I payed 5 dollars for someone to handle something. I got a lot more satisfaction than this shirt will give me and I slept like a baby. Just saying! LOL

---------------------------------------------what third world country were you in that $5 got you a happy ending?  
post photo
Ron_autoloc   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 94TanRangeri emailed all my info to ya last week, when do you think my order will take place, kinda nervous with giving all my info to ya and nothing happening yet??????????--------------------------------------------- Full name,City and State so I can check on your order.
Ron_autoloc   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by LowlowriderbikeFAIL!!! apparantly they dont like fat guys, cause they said they were out of 2xl, just info for everyone.

--------------------------------------------- We have some more coming in. Just not exactly sure when. I will keep you updated.
twotonerange   +1y

chris barnes columbus, oh
low mazda   +1y

do you combine shipping.
milkshake   +1y
this still goin on?
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Yup!