Page 3 of 4
AUTOLOC \  FREE SHIRTS TO EVERYONE!

FREE SHIRTS TO EVERYONE!

AUTOLOC
views 2926
replies 38
following 24

FCKNLOW   +1y

They probably have about $4-5 in the shirts and it cost $4-5 to ship them.   they are covering their cost, you cant hate them for that. 

Ron_autoloc   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Maztanghey man, i would like a brown xl shirt but i am in Afghanistan, can you send it to me via usps or do i have to have it sent to my house first and have my wife send it to me? thanks boss.--------------------------------------------- We should be able to do that no problem.
maztang (ryan)   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Kris_Autoloc---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Maztanghey man, i would like a brown xl shirt but i am in Afghanistan, can you send it to me via usps or do i have to have it sent to my house first and have my wife send it to me? thanks boss.---------------------------------------------We should be able to do that no problem.---------------------------------------------sweet, just tell me where to send the money and  will get it to you. thanks Kris
puddin06   +1y
Got mine today...the white one and its awesome. one of my favorite shirts haha.
boooghar   +1y

its funny some people are bitchin about a $9 dollah shirt, go to your local famous stars n craps shirt store and ask for a $9 dollah shirt and see how far it gets you
cheeks Sunset SD   +1y

How is it bitchin when the title of the thread is free shirts? then there not free it should be $9 dollar shirts free shipping. but i'm just sayin.
Ron_autoloc   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by puddinGot mine today...the white one and its awesome. one of my favorite shirts haha.--------------------------------------------- Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
frank_ice   +1y

Last time I payed 5 dollars for someone to handle something. I got a lot more satisfaction than this shirt will give me and I slept like a baby. Just saying! LOL

menace   +1y

i want a shirt, how do i get one?
twotonerange   +1y

i emailed all my info to ya last week, when do you think my order will take place, kinda nervous with giving all my info to ya and nothing happening yet??????????