Page 2 of 4
AUTOLOC \  FREE SHIRTS TO EVERYONE!

FREE SHIRTS TO EVERYONE!

AUTOLOC
views 2924
replies 38
following 24

Ron_autoloc   +1y
LOL...I wont send you green if you dont want.
02ramon20s   +1y

When i send shirts out for the company i work for, Shipping ground is normally 7 to 9 dallors. So the price is right on. Its does seem alot but fedex or Ups make the freight charges.

Ron_autoloc   +1y
We are shipping the shirts FEDEX
GraphicDisorder   +1y
Edited: 5/19/2009 1:20:47 PM by SSM-Brandt

You could ship them USPS for half of that and they would also get to people faster.  I just shipped a USPS box from PA on friday 4pm and it was in hands in cali Monday AM.  Thats common.   UPS/Fedex are only valueable for larger packages where you need the insurance.  IMO.  I ship 100's of shirts a week.
Ron_autoloc   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SSM-BrandtEdited: 5/19/2009 1:20:47 PM by SSM-BrandtYou could ship them USPS for half of that and they would also get to people faster.  I just shipped a USPS box from PA on friday 4pm and it was in hands in cali Monday AM.  Thats common.   UPS/Fedex are only valueable for larger packages where you need the insurance.  IMO.  I ship 100's of shirts a week.--------------------------------------------- I'm just the messenger!
GraphicDisorder   +1y

I understand, just seems like the members are not liking $9 dollars shipping so I was trying to help.  
unusualfabrication   +1y
Ya, I ship my shirts as far as Cali and it only costs me $4-$5 tops and that's including the bubble package its in. Not to mention the free advertising your getting.
cheeks Sunset SD   +1y

Yup thats what i am saying brandt ship the normal easy way for the small stuff.
maztang (ryan)   +1y

hey man, i would like a brown xl shirt but i am in Afghanistan, can you send it to me via usps or do i have to have it sent to my house first and have my wife send it to me? thanks boss.
obey   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Kris_Autoloc---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SSM-BrandtEdited: 5/19/2009 1:20:47 PM by SSM-BrandtYou could ship them USPS for half of that and they would also get to people faster.  I just shipped a USPS box from PA on friday 4pm and it was in hands in cali Monday AM.  Thats common.   UPS/Fedex are only valueable for larger packages where you need the insurance.  IMO.  I ship 100's of shirts a week.---------------------------------------------I'm just the messenger! ------------------------------------------

KILL HIM!!!
post photo