Page 13 of 15
Minitruckin' Magazine \  Project D350 Build Thread

Project D350 Build Thread

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 15887
replies 146
following 71

xgolferdude   +1y

Man I said it once and Ill say it again,  I love shit that off the beaten path!!!  Way different and way fukin cool!  This thing is really going to be great!!

D350   +1y
I'm finding it hard now days to find time to update this stuff. Sorry. Here's a quick one...

Literally 2 days before West Coast Nationals, I thought maybe I'd have a better chance at getting an image printed in Minitruckin' if the truck was a little brighter and more exciting.

Go figure, WYDLOAD D350 has one of the most viewed build threads on Minitruckinweb but I can't even get a fender printed in the mag. No biggie actually. That's not why I'm building it.

But still! I asked my brother if he'd squirt it for me 2 days before West Coast. Because he's super kick ass, he did. Just an orange base coat to make my time cruising around town a little more colorful until I'm ready to start some body work.

post photo
post photo
dmkustoms   +1y
Its lookig good! Thers a lot of innovation and thinking outside the box in this project. You, sir, are a dedicated individual! I really like the door system. Keep up the excellent work!
Rob Clayhill   +1y
very nice work bro, i really like the way you saved alot of money on parts by using your head. truely inspirational, keep it up cant wait to see it done.
1lowBOMBADIER   +1y
Awesome build from start to bitchin... Great job.
D350   +1y
--------------------------------------------

LowLyfe83 said:

very nice work bro, i really like the way you saved alot of money on parts by using your head. truely inspirational, keep it up cant wait to see it done.

Thanks brother. I'm glad you noticed. I often wonder what this project would cost if I were to start over and pay someone else to do it.

But what fun is that?
SoDakminis   +1y
so aah what happened next???
Syk96Rngr   +1y
I was wondering what happened with this the other day. I couldnt find the thread when I searched for it. But this looks sick man.
D350   +1y

SoDakminis said:

so aah what happened next???

:) Hey! Check back in a couple of days... I took a break for a few of months but coincidentally, I just started working on it again. Up until three days ago, all I added to it was a crap load of miles. For three months straight it was my daily driver while my other mini truck was parked after failing smog.

So! Last night at 10pm I finished with a massive front brake upgrade. From 10" rotors and single piston calipers to 13" cross drilled Lexus rotors and dual piston aluminum Camaro calipers.

I've got step by step photos to share as soon as I can figure out how to get them from my phone onto the computer.

See you soon!
Rusty Shackleford   +1y
Good to hear about the progress man. Looking forward to the updates! :BEERCHUG: