Page 11 of 15
Minitruckin' Magazine \  Project D350 Build Thread

Project D350 Build Thread

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 15881
replies 146
following 71

D350   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by MJAVY7 Great up date!! any pictures in those hinges? --------------------------------------------- I'll post up some technical photos after Down to Earth on April 24th.  It's a pretty simple design... you could figure out the basics pretty quick.  The stabilizer link bar is a little more complicated as it changes length depending on the position of the door.  I'll share soon!
Deluxe_D100   +1y

Doors look awesome, def gonna be a killer mini.
draggin95niss   +1y

that door is kool as hell ive never seen anything like that....
HaVoC1   +1y
I'm still loving the doors man!! Sorry for not keepin them on the DL. :p
D350   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by HaVoC1 I'm still loving the doors man!! Sorry for not keepin them on the DL. :p --------------------------------------------- Haha.  Don't worry about it bro.  Keeping it a secret was a dumb idea anyway.
FreaksLo720   +1y

not to jinx you, but i wud love to be there when a cop pulls you over and wants you to get out of the truck. that'll b one for you tube. :LOL:
D350   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by FreaksLo720 not to jinx you, but i wud love to be there when a cop pulls you over and wants you to get out of the truck. that'll b one for you tube. :LOL: --------------------------------------------- Dude!  That crossed my mind already!   "Sir... Step out of the vehicle with your hands where I can see them...  That was cool...  Now walk backwards towards me."
92zuzuman   +1y
Ive been following this build for a while now. I love your truck man you did a great job and you have a lot of really awesome ideas.
onelowmini   +1y
Anybody else catch a glimpse of the truck on pawn stars haha. I was like hey mini truck and we rewound it just to make sure
D350   +1y
Edited: 4/12/2010 3:37:54 AM by D350

Ha!  I'm glad you caught that Brian.  My half-second of fame... with no fenders.  WOO!  Pawn Stars Season 2 - Episode Helmet Head 
post photo