views 15843
replies 146
following 71

brad0069   +1y
looking sweet!
Petey   +1y
looks really good man!
SoDakminis   +1y

damn... theres really nothing i dont like about this build... super clean people are gunna hate on me for this... but it reminds me more of a " hot rod " build then a minitruck..   absolutly love it... keep it up..

D350   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by SoDakminis damn... theres really nothing i dont like about this build... super clean people are gunna hate on me for this... but it reminds me more of a " hot rod " build then a minitruck..   absolutly love it... keep it up..

--------------------------------------------- Thanks, Ryan.  That's a huge compliment!  I'm 90% minitrucker but grew up around fast classics.  If I had a nickel for every time someone on this journey said to me  "It's a Minitruck, not a race car..."  I'd have a hefty sack of nickels to beat them with.
D350   +1y
Um.  I was going to keep this a secret until after I got home from Down to Earth in Cali on April 24th.  But I made the mistake of sharing photos with my friends on Myspace and now photos are popping up everywhere.   So what the hell.   At the last show I attended, Forbidden Fantasy 2010, (bad ass show as always by the way, thank you to the guys from FFF.) I saw some of the craziest doors ever.  They appeared to open and then pitch downward with the door panel towards the dirt.  SICK!  So I went over to see how they did it.     Turns out they just removed all but one bolt from the door hinges, twisted the door and tightened it back up.  I was pissed that I walked that far to see... nothing. But it motivated me to get off my ass and tinker with an idea I had when I first started this project.   Homicide Doors.     After about 4 hours of fab work and some trial and error, I had a fully operating Homicide Door without latches.  Latches should be here tomorrow!   Here's a video of the door in action in case the photo just isn't good enough.   Project D350 Homicide Doors 
post photo
msturg   +1y
Doors are amazing, great work man
SoDakminis   +1y
you need to post sum pics of those hinges those are rad... maybe some day  i  will steal them  ))
mjavy7   +1y

Great up date!! any pictures in those hinges?
idrgbdy   +1y
i forgot about this truck. glad you posted some updates. can't wait to see what you do next! sick ass doors!
D350   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by idrgbdy i forgot about this truck. glad you posted some updates. can't wait to see what you do next! sick ass doors! --------------------------------------------- You forgot?!  Ouch.   lmao...  thanks Randy.  I'm going to TRY to do NOTHING next!  It's time to start wrapping this up, tying the plethora of loose ends, and STOP starting new projects.   I've got some pretty sick tail lights planned... after that it's the boring home stretch.