Page 9 of 12
Build-Ups \  Dime Hoe 03 to NOW

Dime Hoe 03 to NOW

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 14890
replies 111
following 34

jaredmxg   +1y
Thanks. I'm trying to take my time with it to make it right. I know I usually get in a rush with things and its not always to my best ability of craftsmanship.
jaredmxg   +1y
Just to finish the bed pictures out. I finally got my cell phone to DL the pictures to the laptop
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
guiltybydesign   +1y
If you use cold rolled steel youll find its a little easier to shape.
jaredmxg   +1y
That is pretty much all I use. lol. I just need a shrieker/stretcher now.
jaredmxg   +1y
got a little more work done. So far I have 31 hours in it. I'm also thinking of building it without the center cross piece divider. What do y'all think
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
22below   +1y
DOOOPE
truck action   +1y
Nice work,looking great!
jaredmxg   +1y
Well I realized I haven't posted anything up on the truck in a while. Here are the rest of the bumper build pictures. I have over 40hrs in it and it still needs filler, but I have decided to finish out the rest of the truck and let a buddy, who has been doing body work most of his life, finish the filler part. I just ordered a perforated slotted grill for it. The grill will be black and recessed. the rest of the front of the truck will be the dark red. I went through a few different options on the center piece and finally settled on what it is now.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
jaredmxg   +1y
I have started on a dash build for it, but I don't plan on posting the pictures, until the beginning to middle of next week.
22below   +1y
Hell yea, looks good. Cant wait to see this custom dash