Page 11 of 12
Build-Ups \  Dime Hoe 03 to NOW

Dime Hoe 03 to NOW

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 14896
replies 111
following 34

jaredmxg   +1y
AC update, and a view of the wire mess for now. It will be much cleaner as soon as I get the rest of my parts so I can route the wires as needed.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
jaredmxg   +1y
I decided to put the cup-holders in the dash. I was really debating it but it will work out good where it is.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
baha   +1y
Very nice work! You definitely have some skills man
baha   +1y
I like that you added cup holders, I think as I get older I like functionality over style but looks like your dash will have both.

When I was young, I thought everything should be shaved. LOL
jaredmxg   +1y
yeah that's the faze a lot of people were going through. But flow and function to me is very important. I took the AC out forever ago just so i could lay body on the 20's little did i know I could have moved all of that stuff over to make it work. so now I'm paying for it by buying all new AC stuff.
jaredmxg   +1y
I realized it has been to long since I have posted update pictures. I will work on getting them some time next week. I have the ac pretty much installed, the metal work on the dash is done, and its in sealer. I just need to do the filler work on it and wrap the top.
mjavy7   +1y
Wow! it's been a long time since I stopped by this thread. You have done a lot since and it all looks great!
The dash is going to be killer! btw, I like the cup holders.
jaredmxg   +1y
Crazy what this site has become. I haven't updated on here in so long. The dash was installed and gauges wired up. I am working on getting it ready for paint now. I decided to have a body shop go over all of my work before my good friend paints it for me. I just don't want to spend the money in pain and have some of my poor body work show through. Some things its okay to have others do for you, haha.
jaredmxg   +1y
photos
post photo
post photo
post photo
jaredmxg   +1y
more photos
post photo