Page 8 of 12
Build-Ups \  Dime Hoe 03 to NOW

Dime Hoe 03 to NOW

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 14892
replies 111
following 34

jaredmxg   +1y
Also forgot to post up the new Break that I build. If you are a do it your self type of person. This is the way to go. using the heavy duty 3/4' x 3' flat stock as the hinged piece, will make it to where you can get much closer bends. and the 3/8 thick angle iron is necessary for the clamping power to get even bends. The hinges is 1/2' pipe cut into sections with a bolt threw it. I really cant tell you an exact number on the cost to build because I bought a little more then double the amount of stuff to build it. I would say without the table you are looking at $60 to $80 for the angle iron and flat stock.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
bagged95s10   +1y
dope
jaredmxg   +1y
Thanks. Unfortunately its work season for me, So it wont even see day light until late spring.
I need to finish up the bed and get to work on the bumper like i was saying before.
jaredmxg   +1y
Well I got the bed done finally it came out better than I imagined. The pictures are out of order but you get the idea.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
jaredmxg   +1y
I am in need of A English Wheel If anyone lives near north west FL, I am willing to drive a few hours to borrow it. I am working on building a new front bumper out of steel instead of the plastic thats on it now. Email me if you have one by chance, we can maybe work out a deal jaredmxg@yahoo.com
22below   +1y
Bed turned out sick, I like how it all has a slant to it.
jaredmxg   +1y
yeah i pretty much had to unless I wanted to raise the whole floor up. The UCA's would of hit on the bed braces, if i left the tubs how they were.
jaredmxg   +1y
I have some new bed pictures all finished up and opened up but phone is not connecting to laptop for some reason. But for now I have some other pictures
I started on the bumper build. I am building it because the factor tahoe bumper does not match up to the fenders that well and it keeps cracking in the corner by the headlights. I am not making an exact replica but it will have allot of the same features. there is a bit of curvature there that is hard to see. I am currently juggling this and wedding stuff so its going to be a slow build. Thanks for checking me out and enjoy the build pictures.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo