Page 7 of 12
Build-Ups \  Dime Hoe 03 to NOW

Dime Hoe 03 to NOW

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 14901
replies 111
following 34

jaredmxg   +1y
I think next up before i modify the bed to fit the new rear frame. I am going to rebuild the front bumper out of steel to fix the cracking corner problems that the tahoes have by the headlights. By making it from scratch I should be able to make things match up allot better then with the plastic stock tahoe bumper.
LoWpSi   +1y
nice build man! keep up the good work!
276mightymax   +1y
fuckin sweet
jaredmxg   +1y
Thanks fellas. I have been putting a few hours in, working on the bed, these last few weeks. Sorry for no pictures yet though. I was under the impression I was suppose to go back to work, so I put it on hold to relax a little. I may work on getting the pictures up some time today.
jaredmxg   +1y
Well finally got some motivation, to post the most recent pictures up for you guys. With my old rear end setup when it laid out the wheels pivoted forward, toward the cab of the truck. Now that it is A arm suspension, it gos straight up and down. Pretty much the main reason for the tub redo. The rest of it, I am making removable to work on, clean, and show off the frame.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
jaredmxg   +1y
I just scanned threw and realized the reason i put the bed on the truck was to make the rear mounts, and only 2 of the pictures start to show that. The front mounts were still the same, so there was no modification there.. I still have allot of work to do to it before its ready to show.
truck action   +1y
Looks killer!!!
jaredmxg   +1y
Thanks. I just got in from working on it. Got the tubs tacked in and the support flat stock welded in for the removable panels. I may work on getting the pictures up tomorrow.
The major   +1y
looks awesome. it looks like your your fuel cell came out nice too.
jaredmxg   +1y
Yeah I'm pretty happy with the cell. it was my first shot at building one and i cant say i would change anything about it. I was originally going to do Stainless steel but after I messed around welding on the stainless that I have. It would have been far to difficult to make it look good. And after pricing sheets of aluminum it was a pretty easy choice to go with steel.