Page 6 of 12
Build-Ups \  Dime Hoe 03 to NOW

Dime Hoe 03 to NOW

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 14869
replies 111
following 34

humanmachinehead   +1y
If its been covered, I pre apologize, but where did you get the weld together bends for your frame? I have seen a few other people use them but forgot where they got them at
The major   +1y
welderseries.com they have a great product and great service.
humanmachinehead   +1y
Thanks, I'll check those out
jaredmxg   +1y
thanks for filling in for me Ryan. I have been super busy in the last few days. But yes Those bends are super nice. Deff the way to go. It can get a little price but I think it makes all the difference in the world on a build.
truck action   +1y
Build is looking god!!
jaredmxg   +1y
Well just got home from Pandemonium, In LA. The show was slightly larger then last year, it rained like crazy on Sunday for 2 or 3 hours which turned allot of spectators away, and turned the nice show grounds into a mud bowl. But I got allot of looks with the truck and seen some things that I need to fix on it to get rid of some of the week spots in the suspension. All and all had a good weekend. Its hard to beat being able to go to Bourbon st and see all those titties. haha
mjavy7   +1y
nice progress!
jaredmxg   +1y
thanks I need to get back to work on it. I have been on a little break from it since Pandemonium a few weeks ago. Trying to get things done around the house before I have to head back out to work.
stillworkin   +1y
Nice build!
jaredmxg   +1y
Thanks. i have been doing allot of bug fixing on it lately. Fixed a couple design flaws with the suspension, making it much more reliable to drive.