Page 5 of 12
Build-Ups \  Dime Hoe 03 to NOW

Dime Hoe 03 to NOW

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 14831
replies 111
following 34

jaredmxg   +1y
I can only suggest if its solid axle now I would stay solid. One of the main reasons I ended up redoing it is for better ride quality and more alignment adjustments. The factory rx7 irs has next to no adjustment, so it wanted to toe in pretty bad.
djleighk15   +1y
where did you pick up the fittings for the hardlines.
jaredmxg   +1y
www.GVC.net , you may be able to find them for cheaper from some where else. I just did not do much looking around. I already leak tested my stuff and everything looked good. I would use a liquid thread sealant for all of your connections especially the stainless, it will prevent ruining your treads.
jaredmxg   +1y
Well I have been getting some work in on it. Though I haven't uploaded any pictures from the camera yet. I thought I would post up to bring it back to life, since the new site has been redone.
mjavy7   +1y
Awesome build, love the rear clip!
22below   +1y
I want to see those pics!
jaredmxg   +1y
I have been trying to get it together for Scrapin the Coast in 2 weeks, So far the cab is on with most of the wiring done. and allot of the new shiny motor parts are on. I just have to finish the exhaust, build a fuel cell, and do some minor things to make it drivable again.
jaredmxg   +1y
Some of the Scrapin the Coast Pictures from this year. I still have allot to post up just need the time.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
jaredmxg   +1y
Fuel cell build. A little less then 15 gallon. I am going to use the stock fuel pump, just to make life easy.
I also built a sheet metal break for this build, But I need to make a new version. I just got ahold of a 1/4" thick metal table 2x8'. So Im going to build the new brake into the table.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
The major   +1y
I love this truck. keep up the good work.