Page 6 of 6
Hydraulic Suspensions \  Hydroholics and Forged Street Customs

Hydroholics and Forged Street Customs

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 3108
replies 57
following 42

98FRMED150   +1y
accu-juice sounds funny lol but sounds badass too!
draggindakota   +1y
--------------------------------------------

AON-4PumpedCL said:

draggindakota said:

So is the Hydroholics site gonna be up again any time soon? Or can someone shoot me a price list? My buddy is looking to replace the CCE setup in his Fleetwood.

The website should have been fixed a few weeks ago. You're still experiencing problems? It seems to work fine for me. If you have specific quesitons email Josh@hydroholics.net and he'll get back to you right away.

Seems to be working today lol. Yesterday I kept getting 404 errors.
tre5   +1y
since we're on the website subject, someone needs to get on that thing! Gallery still says "coming soon in 2010"...lol
k24 rd6   +1y

kingpin7714 said:

any word on accu-juice? or was that shelved?

I put an accuair switchspeed controller on Brandon's Mercedes. The pulsing works great. It takes some creative wiring and alot of relays.

k24 rd6   +1y

tre5   +1y
Ryan is a wiring genius!!!
automatik23   +1y
If ryan is a wiring genius lol, wanna show me how to wire my 4 extra switches for corners on my hydroholics 1 pump 5 dump setup. I have the front and rear wired already
k24 rd6   +1y
For simplicity you should use 12 prong switches. To go up in a corner, run the pump and open all the corners except the one you want to lift.

Example, to raise front left= run pump, open front right, rear left, and rear right dumps. To lower front left= open front left and return dumps.