Page 2 of 6
Hydraulic Suspensions \  Hydroholics and Forged Street Customs

Hydroholics and Forged Street Customs

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 3087
replies 57
following 42

AON-4PumpedCL   +1y
Derek and I founded Hydroholics in 2008 when the economy took a dump and we were looking for extra income to suppliment our day jobs. Well, Hydroholics did just as I has hoped and it took an immediate interest and business was great! Today my regular day job is becoming very busy again, and Hydroholics is to a point where it needs full-time attention. So, I either quite my day job, or sell it. I chose to sell. I feel Josh and Eric will be a major asset to the evolution of the company as they have great ideas and the same passion as I do for hydraulics. I'm excited to see Hydroholis have a store front, have a real phone number people can call for questions and orders. I'm still going to be involved, but on the back burner, so feel free to always hit me up with hydraulic questions.

-Aaron
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Makes sence. Im sure it will do just fine!

I have a few things i need to order here soon as well.

Taylor
tacomaon24s   +1y
Thanks aaron for clarifying a little of it. And as he said he will never be all the way out of it i love his ideas on stuff and i am always open to other ideas and opinions from any one else for that matter. We am excited to go further with this and see where it leads all of us. Again if anyone needs anything feel free to contact me or aaron for help i really appreciate it guys.
AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y
Edited: 4/24/2011 11:34:08 PM by AON-OFFDAHOOK

One day back in May 2008 Aaron and I were speaking to each other by phone both on the way home from our day jobs when we both spoke about why there wasn't anyone giving hydraulics the credit it needed and why weren't any companies making cool new products and implementing them into the industry. In the next few weeks we went and got a small business loan and maxed out all of our credit cards and Hydroholics was formed.

Since then Hydroholics has not only made a name for themselves in this scene, but also in the lowrider scene as well. Prohopper including some other hydraulic manufacturers in the past couple of years have all gone under so the fact that Hydroholics will be taken to the next level (with full time attention, showroom, and the expertise/knowledge from Josh) is very exciting. Hydraulics certainly isn't an easy thing to sell on people, but between the products, the service, all of Jeremy's amazing installs and installs on several high-profile vehicles, Hydroholics has been and always will be a success.

If you were thinking about running hydraulic suspension or even just to learn about it, Hydroholics will always be the place to go.
post photo
k24 rd6   +1y
--------------------------------------------

LAID TL said:

WHAT THE FUCK ???? thats all I have to say about this right now ........

--------------------------------------------

2LOW4U   +1y
Edited: 4/26/2011 6:27:20 AM by 2LOW4U

cccccccccccccccccccccc
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y
I know it's scary to predict the fate of a business after new ownership. But I had numberous potential buyers and felt Josh and Eric would be the best for Hydroholics. They are always pushing new ideas and building amazing rides. I'm confident they will do the same with Hydroholics.

Anyhow, here's something fun. This is the original logo I hand drew back on September 17th, 2008. Nick (Surface) ultimately took this drawing and made it work for all our artwork you see today. Jeremy (Tre5) also took this and created a CAD file for all the engraving on all our product. Hydroholics was a lot of fun to build, but as with other successful businesses, it just grew to big for me to handle myself. On to Hydroholics phase 2!

tre5   +1y
Edited: 4/25/2011 11:48:33 PM by tre5

See my next post...
THE_CRUCK   +1y
Ghey......
BAGLESS   +1y
Edited: 4/25/2011 8:46:13 PM by BAGLESS

Jumping on the bandwagon here...:WTF: