Page 4 of 6
Hydraulic Suspensions \  Hydroholics and Forged Street Customs

Hydroholics and Forged Street Customs

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 3089
replies 57
following 42

ibagurs   +1y
First off, i would like to say congrats to forge street customs and good luck with your guys new endevour with hydrohaulics. I love what they have done with hydrolics and hope to one day install one of their setups.

I personally dont think it is any of our, the poeple not invovled with this business deal, business on why aaron sold the business, or who owns it now and why. I think its cool of you guys to share the history and why it had to be sold, but as far as the legistics on why forge street customs were the lucky ones to buy this company is none of our business. I hope that everyhing will work out between all parties involved. i will constently watch Tre5 customs and Forge street Customs as they both build killer rides.

Again, good luck to all parties involve, and i hope everything works out and you guyscontinue to build the sickest rides on hydrolics!
MAXIONJUICE   +1y
Crazy is all I could say
tre5   +1y
Alrighty then...
I decided to delete my own previous post. I am a very defensive person and when I feel threatened I react, and not always the right way. So, I would like to say I'm sorry to Aaron for my post. Like the rest of you guys I was caught by surprise by the sale, and I reacted the way everyone that knows me knew I would. Aaron and I had a 2 hour conversation where we worked out our opinions and held hands and kissed each other on the cheek at the end. (no lips quite yet)
Now, moving on...
After a long conversation with Josh at Forged Street Customs and now the proud owner of Hydroholics, and we are all on the same page. I will continue to be the main installer for the Hydroholics line of products. Josh and I will work together the same way Aaron and I did and will constantly look to improve both of our companies. You can still feel free to direct any questions towards me as well as the new owners.
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y
Edited: 4/26/2011 12:28:50 AM by AON-4PumpedCL

post photo
post photo
aon-teach   +1y
Some day the internet will destroy our world. Until then...
AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y
Edited: 4/26/2011 9:09:53 AM by AON-OFFDAHOOK

Amen Mike
Uncle Fester   +1y
What happened behind the scene is between the parties involved. Aaron is a great guy and I doubt he would sell the company to anyone he feels did not deserve to carry on his (and others) hard work.

Unless I missed something its still the same product so why not continue to buy? I trust the service will be just as good.

Good luck to the next chapter in life of :HH: and Aaron and whatever you decide to do.
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
sorry to see aaron out he did alot of things i had been planning to do for a long time i just never had the financial backing to do...im sure josh will do fine with the company....i have to be honest this is the best news ive heard all year...i hope to see the store front up and running asap...seems alot of big things will be happening this year and thats great for the scene...congrats again take care
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
wow i just read all the bs....people need to look at it the way Kurt and I look at it, we are right across the street from each other...there is always plenty of work to go around.. if u produce quality work the jobs will always line up.. we have even found ways to feed each other work....i have given a job to Josh before and he did well for me....if I had the chance to give Jeremy a juice install I would trust him whole heartedly....all of these people are amazing fabricators and each of them bring their own spark to a custom vehicle....i hope to send some work to Jeremy in the near future he has designed a lot of things for me that I haven't really had the chance to give him credit for yet... I hope to see all put there powers to good use...we are all in this to see the next coolest thing... some of us use this world to put food on the table and some just do it for the love of the game...
IGotIssues   +1y
Edited: 4/26/2011 2:28:29 PM by IGotIssues

Couldn't have said it better Mike. Gotta love the social network..