Page 3 of 6
Hydraulic Suspensions \  Hydroholics and Forged Street Customs

Hydroholics and Forged Street Customs

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 3088
replies 57
following 42

onelowmini   +1y
This should get pretty interesting.....I wish the best of luck to everyone involved...
22below   +1y
Interesting history of the company
My take on it from what I have seen on SSM would be that Tre5 really pushed hydroholics, then Forged built some stuff and now bought it out.
I dont know who would be a better owner, Josh or Jeremy, but I would feel betrayed a little too if I was around from the start...
2LOW4U   +1y
Edited: 4/26/2011 6:27:49 AM by 2LOW4U

dddddddddddddddddddddd
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y
Very lame.
fatbastardcustoms   +1y
wow so whats the price gonna be on extra seals and 4 cylinders with the 4 sleeeves and front mount stuff for say a 98 honda civic
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y
--------------------------------------------

fatbastardcustoms said:

wow so whats the price gonna be on extra seals and 4 cylinders with the 4 sleeeves and front mount stuff for say a 98 honda civic

--------------------------------------------

$125 pr 8's$135 pr 10's$30 pr Honda Cups$8 per cylider cylinder rebuild kit$39 per pair for threaded sleeves

One good thing, 98 civics are a breeze to juice and always ride GREAT on accumulators ($99ea) Coming soon, Hydroholics will probably offer a totally bolt in kit (upper mounts, lower rear) since it now has access to the CNC plasma at Forged Street Customs. Shoot me an email if you have any further questions. Info@hydroholics.net.

Thanks!
BAGLESS   +1y
:UZI::UZI: :UZI:
post photo
mindlissmetalfab   +1y
Hey Aaron, I just emailed you in regards to a couple things on the car I just finished up.

This is my first hydro job and I'm hoping there is still some support available while we work out some ride quality issues and if I ever need replacement or spare parts.
post photo
tacomaon24s   +1y
wow this is really getting blown way out of scale. i was approached about buying the company as were other people i for one had the means and money to do so not so sure everyone else would have. i am not going to change one thing about how the business is ran. if its not broke dont fix it right. i only offer my support to the company to help it grow and maintain a strong lead i design and quality. I do ot beleive i have done any sort of shady business in the past or plan on it in the future so i can not understand why anyone would think that by me purchasing the company it would be any diffrent. this was not done as a betrayal to jeremy as he is not and never has been an "owner" of hydroholics in anyway shape or form. i bought the company from aaron hunt who approached me on it. he and i were not aware that he needed to consult with anyone to sell is own business. the only things that will be changing about hydroholics is that you will be able to reach someone anytime of the day and it will be ran 5 days a week 8 to 10 hours a day. i have not planned at all on taking hydraulic installs from jeremy at all in fact if he would chime in here and clarify that i have sent him a few jobs i could have done my self because i was too busy or just didnt want to do them. i have no problems with him doing his thing at all he im sure is aware of this if not i dont know what to say.
smallblockmazda   +1y
Edited: 4/25/2011 11:35:16 PM by smallblockmazda