Page 5 of 6
Hydraulic Suspensions \  Hydroholics and Forged Street Customs

Hydroholics and Forged Street Customs

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 3107
replies 57
following 42

Cosa Nostra   +1y
congrats josh!!!im like jimmy i think this is awesome news!!!!now hydoholics has an actual store front!congrats josh n hope to check out the store soon
Juiced202   +1y
Congrats to all parties involved, and I'm glad to see Hydroholics is going to have a storefront!
nautiquess   +1y
Congrats to both parties, as long as the service and dedication that Aaron had for Hydraulics continues with Forged, I think it will be a good thing.
HarryBalls   +1y
i need to make an order.....but the website cart/checkout isnt working. Any phone to call yet? Id like to place the order this week
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y
--------------------------------------------

HarryBalls said:

i need to make an order.....but the website cart/checkout isnt working. Any phone to call yet? Id like to place the order this week

Shoot me an email with the parts you're looking for. Aaron@hydroholics.net or Josh@hydroholics.net. Everything is transitioning this week but we'll get it shipped out.
draggindakota   +1y
So is the Hydroholics site gonna be up again any time soon? Or can someone shoot me a price list? My buddy is looking to replace the CCE setup in his Fleetwood.
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

draggindakota said:

So is the Hydroholics site gonna be up again any time soon? Or can someone shoot me a price list? My buddy is looking to replace the CCE setup in his Fleetwood.

The website should have been fixed a few weeks ago. You're still experiencing problems? It seems to work fine for me. If you have specific quesitons email Josh@hydroholics.net and he'll get back to you right away.
kingpin7714   +1y
any word on accu-juice? or was that shelved?
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

kingpin7714 said:

any word on accu-juice? or was that shelved?

It's up and working. Shoot Josh an email for more info Josh@hydroholics.net
kingpin7714   +1y
rad! thanks!