threads
Page 4 of 12
Body work and Paint \  "Airizona Artworx" paint your ride thread (online estimates)

"Airizona Artworx" paint your ride thread (online estimates)

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 5478
replies 115
following 32

pdolgner   +1y
I got one for ya.  I just picked up a clean 91 reg cab short bed S-10.  It's black and I want to re-shot the exterior in black .  The jambs are probably fine staying oem black.  The body is good with 0 rust and no  damage or dents only a couple small dings.  The paint is even in good shape but I want that extra wet black with a little pearl or metallic.
thacru78   +1y
How about throwing a cover quality paint job on the dodge...all bodywork will be done...simple graphic nothing crazy...pretty much whatever you wanna do...anything similar to This and I'd be happy.
post photo
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
give you a smokin deal but i gotta im this one i'll have people buggin me for days
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
Edgar i can do 3500 any color except three stage pearls and candys the brightest red i have found is straight from the mixing bank
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
paul i can do a perfect black in a week for 3000 ten step cut and buff like glass bro

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by dragndime hey man, whats your number again? i want to give you a call on what we talked about on myspace. thanks bro. --------------------------------------------- 602-760-9339
lomigo   +1y

just sent you a PM
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
hey guy new week what do you got for me. very pleased with the outcome so far keep them comin lets see whos the first to actually have it done through this thread
zef   +1y
jimmy goin to send you an IM
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
BUMP HEY GUYS NEW DAY STILL DONT HAVE ANYONE TO COMMIT YET FROM THIS THREAD I KNOW MY PRICES AND QUALITY ARE A STEAL ID LIKE TO SEE THREE ESTIMATES TODAY THANKS