threads
Page 1 of 1
Body work and Paint \  Outrageous and House Of Kolors Paint for CHEAP!!

Outrageous and House Of Kolors Paint for CHEAP!!

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 5253
replies 4
following 4

thalwr1   +1y
Whats up Im Dany I run a small business in ST.Pete/Tampa Florida Area.I sell Outrageous and House of Kolors paint cheaper then anyone period. . I also ship but you cover shipping and if in Florida I have to charge tax. . but either way I got you covered all day. . I get it locally and have over 15 warehouses nationwide no scams or any of that garbage . .If seriously interested and ready to buy Hit me up but I wont waste you time if you dont waste mine.Just an idea of pricing:Outrageous:Base/Ground coat-(Brillaiant-white,black,deep blue,ultra blue,wine red,extra fine aluminum,sparkling aluminum./Speed-red,orange,yellow,green,blue/Light blue,light grear,dark grey.):$45 any colorOutrageous Pearls-(White,blue,yellow,red,green,solid pearl red,Solid pearl copper,violet):$50 a liter(Solid Pearl Gold & Solid Pearl Light Gold.)-$70 a liter.Candys-(Yellow,orange,brown,classic red,pink,blue,green,black.)-$92 a liter.Flip Pearls-(Flip Flop blue,Monza red)$56 a liter.(Indianapolis Green,Silverstone Blue)-$95 a Liter.Shock Waves Line-(Daytona Beach,Bondi Beach,Key West,Tobago Bay,Thunderstorm,Miami Pink,Purple Surf.):$100 a half liter/$170 a liter.Ecstasy Line-(Garnet Red,Amber Gold,Emerald Green,Diamond Blue):$165 a half liter/$295 a literIllusion Line-(Red/Gold,Silver/Green,Gold/Silver,Green/Purple,Cyan/Purple,Blue/Red,Purple/Orange,Magenta/Gold.):$240 a half liter/$480 a liter.Spectra Flair Line-(Prismatic-Silver,light green,green,blue,gunmetal,black,light blue,flash silver.):$335 a half liter/$615 a liter.Activators and reducers/Thinners:Slow & Normal activator:$74 a 2liter.Express Activator: $18 a half liter,$34 a liter,$74 a 2literSlow & normal thinner:$58 a 5 liter.**Anything not shown Just ask!!**House Of Kolors:Base-(BC line)-$45 a quartBase-(KBC line)-$60-$62 a quart.Base-(PBC Line)-$75-$85 a quart.Koncentrate/intensifiers:$14 for 2oz $30-$33 for half pint.UK Kandy line:$55-$66 a quart.****Again Like I said if theres something you want for sure and its not listed or you have a question Let me know. But I am not a painter so do not ask how much you will need of what to paint your car. Ask your painter and then get with me . . I will save you ALOT of $$ on materials. . Thanks*** ALSO I WILL BEAT ANY LOCAL SHOPS OR INTERNET STORES PRICE. . ALSO IF IT TAKES OFF ON STREET SOURCE I WILL DONATE $1 FROM EACH ITEM PER SALE. . THANKS GUYS!!!  
hgoawalla   +1y
Mr.Dany.
Could you please send me yourcontact info as I have couple question regarding outrages paint you can text me at 414 530 5104
Thanks
Rob   +1y
Hey Danny, I’m also Interested in buying outrageous paint. Can you please contact me at your earliest convenience @2173692439 Rob.
gkc301   +1y
How can i get ahold of that dude
Page 1 of 1