threads
Page 2 of 12
Body work and Paint \  "Airizona Artworx" paint your ride thread (online estimates)

"Airizona Artworx" paint your ride thread (online estimates)

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 5479
replies 115
following 32

AZ ARTWORX   +1y
bump come on guys everyone needs paint work done give me some stuff to look at we wont be beat act now before it get to hot
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
Edited: 4/26/2010 1:53:50 PM by AZ ARTWORX

Edited: 4/26/2010 1:52:43 PM by AZ ARTWORX
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
tre5   +1y

Jimmy, you should be starting threads like the work on Derek's XB. Instead of these types of things, and telling people how you think to do watts links. Start threads and update them as progress goes. Show people you can get paint jobs and shave jobs done in a good time frame. Then people will start coming to you for more work.
VB0243   +1y

Where are you located at ?
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
phoenix az
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
bump We offer discounts and accommodations to out of state projects
tre5   +1y

So I pay more if I am local? That sucks.
pugz   +1y

HOW MUCH FOR A 2TONE WITH SOME GRAPHICE ON A 07 CREW CAB FRONTIER. NO REAL BODYWORK. AND KEEP FACTORY COLOR AS ONE OF THE 2 MAIN COLORS.  ITS ALL RED NOW BUT I WANT MAYBE A CHARCOAL OR BLACK 2TONE WITH SOMETHING AS A GRAPHIC.   COMING FROM TX BTW.

AND THE PLANET COLOR YOTA IS AWESOME. I SHOT A FEATURE ON IT AT TEXMEX AND LOVED IT.

jimmy726   +1y

so is the amigo a bust?????? i guess they missed there deadline but never payed up?????
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
Edited: 4/28/2010 4:11:36 PM by AZ ARTWORX

no deadline has been missed on the amigo we are actually doing further metal work for Jeremy because he is busy just to help out (fender tubs and some of the rear bed with all the bracing) i would hate to do bodywork and burn off precious material later welding more up. this was at a courtesy to Hess and Jeremy there was no charge for it. but it is coming along nice and will be bodyworked and in primer soon. since this is a two part job with an all inclusive price with a lot of free extras its kinda not the right candidate for a deadline the only deadline i will guarantee is the completion date deadline for the paint. me and Jeremy still need to come up with something solid.