threads
Page 5 of 12
Body work and Paint \  "Airizona Artworx" paint your ride thread (online estimates)

"Airizona Artworx" paint your ride thread (online estimates)

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 5481
replies 115
following 32

SparkinBlazer   +1y
Id give you my blazer to do but you are waaaaay too far away...I live in FL
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

Jimmy, how much to do something cool on my Armada?  Something subtle that makes a statement.  Something dark that stands out.  Something awesome.
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
COOL JARED IM GLAD YOU CLEARED THAT UP DO YOU NEED SOME SORT OF PRIZE FOR YOUR TROUBLES. funny the OWNER (doug) and i still do business together maybe me having the car for a while sent him away i thought the job was pretty impressive none the less. the hydraulics may cracked some stuff out g 35s are pretty tight cars and the doors were poorly braced to have that much welding done. maybe he  just wanted a quick fix. i believe that job was done for 2400 so i think he got well takin care of as a homie hook up at the time.
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
hey aaron the ART OF NOISE DISCOUNT is always done on the spot and in person plus i know how you are but i totally agree you need to" do something cool" i will start coming up with some ideas for you ................. mike we can always see about transport ive got quite a few guys that do it i could not drive a trailer that far but maybe you could take a vaca and cruise down here.you do what you can to make it happen.
SparkinBlazer   +1y

lol i wouldnt want to transport it with someone after its done getting painted and take the chance of it getting f****d up before i even get it back lol... but if i lived in AZ or somewhere closer than the 30 hour drive then i would definitely have you paint my s**t..
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
f$%k it dude you get it down here and ill push it back with a shot gun in hand to take out anyone within thirty feet
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
i would really like to get back to topic on this thread. this thread is strictly for helping people out with pricing a paint job that i would like to do for them and possibly giving them some ideas or steering them in the right direction. so come on guys anyone got anything for me today. thanks jimmy
jgarris11   +1y

just curious what brand of paint and claer do you use?
xgolferdude   +1y

Hey jimmy do you do any leafing or anything?  Id be interested in getting an idea of cost for a black metallic with a simple silver leaf strip and pinstriping... turned effect..... jambs and everything...no bodywork...  it wouldnt be till this winter before i could get it in but im gettin closer....  the design on the leafing would be kinda like that doored and chopped red yota with the 17inch kmc's... the second build not the red and white...  if that helps...  i think its the rail it customs yota....
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
hey i use several different products i can use anything u prefer. hey jay lets start with some picture could u post a pic of ur truck now and the truck u were talking about