threads
Page 3 of 12
Body work and Paint \  "Airizona Artworx" paint your ride thread (online estimates)

"Airizona Artworx" paint your ride thread (online estimates)

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 5480
replies 115
following 32

AZ ARTWORX   +1y
hey jason seems like a pretty simple and fast paint job i have done those before in a week but just to be safe i will give myself two and a half. are we talkin wrappin graphics in the jambs or just the outside? i can make it look good both ways. i'm figuring 3000 to 3500 and for the jambs 4000 to 4500 thats whatever you feel like for a graphic and pinstriped by  ron hernandez.
kaoss   +1y

I want to recreate this paint job exactly as it would have been done in 1977. Single stage, edges on the graphics from the tape and everything. What do you think?  More pics here: http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y222/kaoss77/Datsun/
post photo
post photo
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
definitely a cool idea looks like a nice color to do in centary single stage red graphic with a black with heavy bodywork? i want to guess at 2500 to 3500 depending on the body thats inside and out.
jimmy726   +1y
Edited: 4/28/2010 5:42:53 PM by jimmy726

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by pugzHOW MUCH FOR A 2TONE WITH SOME GRAPHICE ON A 07 CREW CAB FRONTIER. NO REAL BODYWORK. AND KEEP FACTORY COLOR AS ONE OF THE 2 MAIN COLORS.  ITS ALL RED NOW BUT I WANT MAYBE A CHARCOAL OR BLACK 2TONE WITH SOMETHING AS A GRAPHIC.   COMING FROM TX BTW.  

AND THE PLANET COLOR YOTA IS AWESOME. I SHOT A FEATURE ON IT AT TEXMEX AND LOVED IT.   Dude stfu and save your dam money for paint on your badass pathy coming out soon---------------------------------------------
tre5   +1y

There was no deadline on the Amigo. Jimmy is helping contributing to The Hess by throwing in some extra work off the clock. Jimmy has also offered to do some graphics on the truck for free (Hess will just have to pay for material).
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
bump
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
bump i would like to hear from at least one to two guys or gals a day lets see what you got for me
dragndime   +1y
hey man, whats your number again? i want to give you a call on what we talked about on myspace. thanks bro.
matchead88   +1y
How about a quote on my nissan. body needs work, specially the bed. it was painted once already that i know about. just looking for a single color, the brightest red you can find! colormatch the handles and the mirrors as well.

post photo
post photo
k24 rd6   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tre5So I pay more if I am local? That sucks.--------------------------------------------- 

sounds like a Jeremy tax to me