threads
Page 1 of 12
Body work and Paint \  "Airizona Artworx" paint your ride thread (online estimates)

"Airizona Artworx" paint your ride thread (online estimates)

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 5456
replies 115
following 32

AZ ARTWORX   +1y
Hows everyone doing. This is a thread strictly for viewing potential customers. Doesn't matter which state, what car, truck or suv. It can be graphics, plain, two tone or candy. Anyone interested just post your pictures of what we are workin on and maybe some pictures of what you like. I can give you advise or ideas and even do test panels or rederings if you are commited. If anyone has ideas on a specific job on this page feel free to share. I hope to see a nice turn out for this -Jimmy (Az Art)
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
Edited: 4/26/2010 1:56:47 PM by AZ ARTWORX

here is an example we did for the planet color reps "reheat"
post photo
hitncry   +1y

post photo
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
thank you will , we also ship and deliver for out of towners. our dead lines are money back guaranteed and we are on the top of the totem poll when it comes to paint. even if its just to get an idea for yourself. go ahead and post. for the quality of work we do you cant beat our prices- jimmy
tre5   +1y

4 days till the amigo is due. Will you have it done?
slammedcavvy   +1y
I have a 2004 chevy impala that the roof and most of the driver side paint has flaked off due to the heat (top is down to primer) i would like to get the car painted the same color but with a black roof and blacked out lights you know the usual lol can i possibly get an estimeant?
post photo
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
Cool man, thats not a problem. Any major dents. how about the rocker trim and door trim would you like them body color as well or would you rather leave them black. blacked out lights are $50 per lens i use a black candy so most people mix toner in the clear and that turns it dull. the candy is also more transparent so your less prone to be pulled over.hit me back with those question and i will IM you an estimate.
slammedcavvy   +1y

the body is pretty good just the faded paint..and i would like the trim painted also..thanks

AZ ARTWORX   +1y
So your job will take two weeks, so lets go ahead and give it a three week deadline, with the $1000 deadline guarantee. But it would be great to see it out of here in a week or a week and a half. Our pay schedule is half up front, the other half when car is prepped and ready to go into the booth. All of our paint jobs are done to a show finish, nothing is left unattended..... Pretty much we are the best all around custom shop for your dollar, and are extremely picky with what we let leave the shop and I know that if I am satisfied you will be also.  
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
bump