threads
Page 5 of 9
Old School Minis \  Where's all the old bass heads at?

Where's all the old bass heads at?

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 5349
replies 82
following 67

xflowgolf   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by OutkastWagon51Edited: 8/27/2009 8:45:05 PM by OutkastWagon51 I cant remember the name of the song but I always loved this one by Masta Ace.

---------------------------------------------I always liked "Born To Roll" by Masta Ace.  The video had minitrucks and even an Astro van hittin' switches.  I also liked "I.N.C. Ride" and "Sittin' on Chrome" by Masta Ace as well.   ...Just got paid.... it's friday night.... i'm sittin' on chrome.... and i'm feelin' alright....
BAGGED 68 FORD   +1y

How about Quad force ( bass from hell)
OutkastWagon51   +1y

Yes, Nick Born to Roll was the one I was thinking of. That was a badass song.
scr8pnyota   +1y

makes me want to dust off my old subs and amps and put em in something
post photo
post photo
post photo
bagd2kf150   +1y

man I tell ya what M.C.A.D.E. severed a couple of voice coils in my nissan back in the day. Beat Dominator as well.
mista337   +1y

This is a good thread. Brings back some good memories... My favorite suggestion so far is "Posse on Broadway." Some I can think of..., "6 in tha Morning"  by Ice-T "Boyz in Tha Hood" by Eazy E "Together Forever" by Run DMC
gonz   +1y
bone thugs and easy e were the shit back in the mid-late 90s
sauceman   +1y
Edited: 8/28/2009 11:50:40 PM by sauceman

Quad Force- The Ultimate Bass Challenge (If you've never heard this CD you seriously need to find it) Anything by Bass Patrol (DJ Kid Fury) And of course all the others mentioned Damn this brings back some memories! Back in the mid 90's cruisin in my cousin's slammed VW Beetle with 4 Orion 10's crammed in the back (lol) listening to this stuff.... Great Times!
mista337   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by saucemanAnything by Bass Patrol (DJ Kid Fury) ---------------------------------------------

Good call! They actually have words on their tracks. "A Hoe is Whatcha Maka" by Bass Patrol...best bass song I've ever heard. It has the same beat as "It Was a Good Day" by Ice Cube. hahaha...oh the memories