threads
Page 4 of 9
Old School Minis \  Where's all the old bass heads at?

Where's all the old bass heads at?

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 5352
replies 82
following 67

jumbo   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dawg64Posse on Broadway!!!--------------------------------------------- x2, posse on broadway was the first song i heard in a friend's camaro with 4 10's.  I thought me and my buddy were the only ones with the Techmaster P.E.B. cd!! I can't remember the name of the song, but there was a track on the "Slow Jams Bass" cd that killed.. "Rebel Bass" by Bass Boy... "Where is the rebel base?  Pa party people!!"  I love that they used a Star Wars quote, lol and of course, the system test for the last 15 years or so... "Late Nite Tip" by Three 6 Mafia  
jumbo   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by FADE2BLK94---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lowromigoIBP, Power Supply, Boom Tube, Dynamix II, Nemesis"Temole Of Boom", Nemesis"Munchies For Your Bass" just a few CD"S I have out of many...lol--------------------------------------------- Damn I forgot all about Nemesis!!!--------------------------------------------- dude, one of the best Nemesis bass songs i've ever heard was the flip side of the single for Munchies for your Bass, i can't remember the name of it, and can't find it anywhere online, but it started with an organ playing an old school horror movie sounding soundtrack...  If anyone knows what it's called, hit me up!!
snugglesfon   +1y
I love the old school stuff, way better than new rap. Im only 23 and alot of you will prob say im too young to know about the old school shit lol. One of my first cd's I ever got was Beastie Boys Licensed to Ill and I still bump it, especially Paul Revere! Some other good ones I like Gucci Crew= Sally that girlMC Breed= No future in your frontinLL Cool J= Boomin System  and I'm Badany 2 live crew 
gimp5561   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lobdyblazrDynamix II   The Arrival of Bass was put out on a cassette single. This version had lyrics and began with a war of the worlds type news break...does anyone have any idea where i could find it now? cd, download anything..I tried limewire years ago with no luck---------------------------------------------i have this on cd in one of my changers i will find it this weekend and let you know
maniacalmini   +1y
knights of bass had the slow bass cd. first time i ever heard slowed down music.  i had the disc in 96-97.  was awesome. used to go to pawn shops and buy all the old bass cds.  hard to find now.
NorthwestS   +1y

I still rock the Techmaster PEB every so often, but my favorite jam for minis of all time is N2Deep Back to the Hotel.  Dj Magic mike was pretty baddass too.  Cut it up Def has some good tracks also.  I still rock the same equipment I did from the early 90's and it does damage.
jmurphy   +1y

Anything DJ Laz and Posse on Broadway. I still bang that any time I am on Broadway in San Antonio. lol
jmurphy   +1y

Oh Shit N2Deep "Back to the Hotel" is the all time white boy jam... lol
splitdecision   +1y

^^^^Hell Yeah on back to the Hotel, thats on my ipod right now!!I think another one from DJ Magic Mike that hit good was Feel the Bass.