threads
Page 2 of 9
Old School Minis \  Where's all the old bass heads at?

Where's all the old bass heads at?

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 5351
replies 82
following 67

1twztdwagon   +1y
bass boom bottom , do or die , 36 mafia
79squarebody   +1y

lets go back to 92-94' u were a baller is u had a cd player..we had magic mike tapes..feel the bass or some ghetto boys.mind playin tricks on me..

OutkastWagon51   +1y
Edited: 8/27/2009 8:45:05 PM by OutkastWagon51

I always loved Lower the dynamite by D.J. Magic Mike, Techmaster P.E.B. was good to. I cant remember the name of the song but I always loved this one by Masta Ace.

PIMPTACO   +1y

I bumped the hell out of some "Rodney-O and Joe Cooley" ! ! !  Damn, I'm old ! ! !

Mater   +1y

Bass Mechanix  
gimp5561   +1y

bass 305, kings of bass and the best ever still in my changer techmaster p.e.b.kraftwork was a good techno with some bass there was no better filling than gettimg out of the truck and my nose iching from the bass.god i miss my big ass box.
gimp5561   +1y

cars that go boom ,  boom i got your girlfriend, cars with a boomin system, back to the hotel  
cookiemonster13   +1y

i still have bass computer tech master PEB and also nightmare on bass street!!!!
gimp5561   +1y

anyone have any PILE 15's they want too sell
FADE2BLK94   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lowromigoIBP, Power Supply, Boom Tube, Dynamix II, Nemesis"Temole Of Boom", Nemesis"Munchies For Your Bass" just a few CD"S I have out of many...lol--------------------------------------------- Damn I forgot all about Nemesis!!!