threads
Page 3 of 9
Old School Minis \  Where's all the old bass heads at?

Where's all the old bass heads at?

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 5348
replies 82
following 67

ModernRodder   +1y
Now this brings me back. This is actually what got me into Minitruckin in the first place. My brother's 89 S-10 single cab with two Rockford 15s behind the seat lol. And yeah, you are definitely old school if you remember DJ Magic Mike and Techmaster P.E.B. Hell I've got Magic Mike in my 350 Z right now lol. 
pearldrop   +1y

I definitely pulled out the Techmaster PEB and Bass 305 when I wanted to show off the gold-letter Kicker Comps pushed  by my Linear Power amps.  
FLYINLO   +1y
Edited: 8/27/2009 9:50:00 PM by FLYINLO

Dynamix II, Bass Mechanix, Techmaster PEB, DJ Magic Mike, MC A.D.E. Success N Effect, Nemesis, Tony MF Rock, but when I think back to REALLY old school, like cruising Rivergate Mall on Friday and Saturday night in th late 80's /early 90's, I can't forget Ron C's Trendsetter and Digital Underground's Freaks of the Industry.
lobdyblazr   +1y

Dynamix II   The Arrival of Bass was put out on a cassette single. This version had lyrics and began with a war of the worlds type news break...does anyone have any idea where i could find it now? cd, download anything..I tried limewire years ago with no luck
crux131   +1y

Bass Patrol-30's n LowsdJ Magic Mike-Pretty much everything at that time, though the Back in Bass cd with Techmaster P.E.B is pretty cool.Bass Mechanic-He was almost everyone on Pandisc records in reality. Just marketed slightly different styles under different names.Techmaster P.E.B., again had many different names but was the same person...DJ Bass Boy, Bass Outlaws... 
crux131   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lowranger5561anyone have any PILE 15's they want too sell---------------------------------------------check out an Ebay store listed as Wild Bills electronics. They have a lot of New old stock Pyle for some reason or another. Also have some older Rockford Fosgate, Phoenix gold, and some others as well.
wymplo94   +1y

Man... I used to push my jl W4D2 12's powerd by the original PPI power before orion bought em out... I had a large cd library.. westside conect ,nwa, magic mike, the dogs, 69 boys, sir mix alot, UGK, dj screw, Brotha Lynch, Nemisis, My Favorite of all time when you wanted to knock the neon open sign down at sonic...DREW DOWN PIMP OF THE YEAR.....

an i wished i knew about Digital Designs 13 years ago.....

jmzcustomz (jeff)   +1y
LOL Awesome thread.  I always did Bass Mechanix and Do Or Die...also a few old skool rave cd's.
gonz   +1y
nate dogg and warren g
kingofbling   +1y

Posse on Broadway!!!