threads
Page 7 of 9
Old School Minis \  Where's all the old bass heads at?

Where's all the old bass heads at?

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 5361
replies 82
following 67

jumbo   +1y
i thought air force one's was Nelly?  And not too old school, hahahahaha
spider97   +1y
Edited: 8/29/2009 11:21:29 PM by spider97

in chicago if you want bass we played that ghetto house  stuff like this  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBezPeVDJhE&feature=related  and thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvgv4xKHTDI&feature=related
NorthwestS   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by jmurphyOh Shit N2Deep "Back to the Hotel" is the all time white boy jam... lol ---------------------------------------------It all makes sense now.
FluffyFreak   +1y
Edited: 8/30/2009 9:04:58 PM by JaydaddyzBurb

ummm really??? no one mentioned Dr Dre and Snoop doggy dogg! nuthin but a G thang! we used to hit t central in my homies burban with 4 15" cerwin vega strokers beatin that song! and Kid frost, DJ Laz, Ice cube, Geto Boyz, UGK, Luniz, Spice 1, even ICP and KMK! the whole reason i got into minitruckin was bass. always wanted a nissan ext cab witha shell and 4-6 Fosgate 18s like my cousin had! still do! im gonna do 8 12s in my burban some day and kick nothin but that loud ass southern rap, and old school bass heavy shit! if it dont knock, it aint hip hop!  
getto   +1y

run dmc  DUMB GIRL  and def. some TOO SHORT life is too short.
eatinpavement   +1y

dam yall summed it up pretty well before i found this. all of the previous ruled minus nelly! especially dynamixII, dj laz, too short, clay d give me a bottle, and there was a new orleans local rap that used to bump if anyone remembers mc thick marrero.  
FluffyFreak   +1y

if you grew up in LA south PHX or any where witha big Latino population you know Frost, Cypress Hill had some serious bass too
mjavy7   +1y

wow that was a flash thru memory lane!
jsutton   +1y
Edited: 9/9/2009 4:31:14 PM by jsutton

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lobdyblazrDynamix II   The Arrival of Bass was put out on a cassette single. This version had lyrics and began with a war of the worlds type news break...does anyone have any idea where i could find it now? cd, download anything..I tried limewire years ago with no luck--------------------------------------------- My favorite song on there was Bass Generator.  It was available on itunes a couple years ago. IDK if it still is though.  Going back to early 90's again. What about Bachbusters?        And another Bass Patrol CD "The Kings of Bass" track 30's-n Lows!!! I loved to bump that shit in my 1989 Dodge Shadow with 2 MTX Termintor 15's running on a Kenwood 921! Oh damn those were the days!!! 
post photo
fredstinting   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by mista337---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Pazz88mazdaEdited: 8/28/2009 9:31:46 PM by Pazz88mazda---------------------------------------------Originally posted by scr8pnyota ---------------------------------------------Yall have any pics of the other cd covers?      I remember a blue truck... with neon's .. and the background was a skyline .... i think ?? ive been looking for these cds  ---------------------------------------------I think you're talking about this CD...??? My buddy had it back in the day...   ---------------------------------------------a friend here in cape coral bought the truck back in the mid 90's keep seeing it parked for sale at local carwash  and he got it a redid it know some else owns in here in florida
post photo
post photo