threads
Page 8 of 8
Old School Minis \  need some old school stereo-system help...

need some old school stereo-system help...

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 4702
replies 77
following 56

mr.safety   +1y
and some rockford series 1 subs
greenranger 23   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by scr8pnyota  ---------------------------------------------man i had that same cd and still would love to have it back
post photo
a969c1   +1y

Old bass cd prices are rediculous. I've been tryin to find a copy of cc lemonhead, one guy wanted $60 for the TAPE! wtf
jsutton   +1y
Edited: 6/2/2009 1:48:20 PM by jsutton

These were two of my favorites I used to have
post photo
post photo
hess   +1y

i was Kenwood all day long.  had to have the 4042A 5 band EQ, orion 225HCCA running the entire system at 1/4 ohm claiming only 50watts to some cerwin vegas.  i had some sweet pyle bass tubes 8" off a coustic 260.
IGotIssues   +1y

Who could forget the Red Orion HCCA amps?&nbsp; I hap a 225&nbsp; HCCA&nbsp;pushing 2 Cerwin Vega subs.&nbsp;</form></form>
crux131   +1y
Edited: 1/15/2010 12:50:10 AM by crux131

I know this thread has pretty much died, but here is a link to an Ebay store selling some old school subwoofer such as various Pyle, Sony, and Rockford Fosgate.http://stores.ebay.com/Bills-Electronic-GearThought it might be helpful for someone on here.&nbsp;
airbrushcav   +1y

wow i still have that bass mechanic cd&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; still as new as day 1.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; i had us amps the long bad boy plexi glass amp. &nbsp;and hollywoods 12s then i got jl audio cuz i blew em out the box&nbsp;&nbsp;