Page 5 of 5
Old School Minis \  LOOK WHAT I FOUND....and im getting it

LOOK WHAT I FOUND....and im getting it

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 4975
replies 49
following 35

zadaddy   +1y
I would love to see somebody pick this unit up and restore it to its original magazine quality. You can tell there's old school van influence all over it! Somebody that knows what they're doing needs to pick this thing up and get it back showing!
twistedsdime   +1y
Originally posted by baggedMITSU

Originally posted by twistedsdime

Well I am only 22 but now working on a 70's mini.Not all of us are only into new school.

when you say 70's minitruck, do you mean a truck built in the 70's like a Datsun or courier or are you talking about 70's style. thats two distinctively different scenarios.

I mean exactly what I said. I didn't say I was working on a 70's style.
baggedmitsu   +1y
then i dont understand how your comment pertains to the conversation. but nevermind, its not even on topic anyways.

Looks like i found a buyer for the truck. Bob Hase from Sunset knows somebody interested in the truck. He also remembers the truck from back in the day. so it will be interesting to see if somebody restores it.
pootytang   +1y
i was hoping someone would have found and posted pics of it from back in the day, i'd like to see it when it was back in it's glory, like what wheels it was running and what the interior had looked like.
twistedsdime   +1y
Let me rephrase myself. I apologize. I misread what you had said earlier. My bad man.
baggedmitsu   +1y
heres the mag that showcases the chop, i havent found the feature yet but ill keep tryingand the story: the story was four pages long, but i dont feel like scanning all that sorry. but this gives you an idea.
post photo
post photo
boooghar   +1y
Ive got a large collection of TRUCKIN mags going back to I believe 1977, If you find out when it was featured, I can see if I have that issue
baggedmitsu   +1y
well the guy that has it said it was featured in 1987, but i think he might have been wrong. i think it might have been earlier. its really hard to know because the guy that has it doesnt know jack shit about it. I found that tech article in 1981 and at the end of the tech article it shows the truck painted all black with no bed on it. so i would beleive the truck was probably finished for the 82-83 show season.
lowdime904   +1y
yeah i hit Ebay real quick and found a store with some 85 and 86 issues of Truckin and those certain months didnt have it on the cover.

and just incase any of u want the link: http://stores.ebay.com/Kitchen-Klutter_Magazines_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ5484175QQftidZ2QQtZkm

ill keep lookin to see what i find