Old School Minis \  LOOK WHAT I FOUND....and im getting it

LOOK WHAT I FOUND....and im getting it

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 4977
replies 49
following 35

lucky_brew   +1y
Originally posted by brad0069

I remember that truck from the old days...It was in Minitruck mag back in the day. I have to dig out my issues but I think I still have the issue that it was on the cover of. Man, get that truck and restore it to look like it used to...don't "modernize" it!

i looked through all of my minitrucks mags. no luck. you might be thinking of the bulletside that is almost identical to it...
baggedmitsu   +1y
the truck was in Trukin' and like i said in the first post, ive already confirmed lots of facts about the truck. I still havent picked it up. Im kind of up in the air about it. i want to save it, but at the same time i have absoloutely no use for it. If somebody here locally wants to save it ill be happy to take you to it. The guy that owns it asked me not to give out his number because he doesnt want to be bothered and he doesnt want lookie loos.

I might still think about it. but as of now, its not looking likely.
sadisticiron   +1y
i think you should save it ernie. have it towed to mikes house and park it on his front lawn....
LynBdyMini   +1y
i agree with bobby, my truck is out of mikes garage so he needs something else there!
pugz   +1y
i say get it and save it also
baggedmitsu   +1y
its a question of spending money to get another project in the yard. ive spent the last year getting rid of everything and now this happens. to be honest id rather see somebody else save it.
Uncle Fester   +1y
Looks like a hand full for someone to take on. My hands are already full
Severed701   +1y
maybe im just too new school but that thing is fugly
baggedmitsu   +1y
Ok, so heres the latest, i havent had time to scan it but the April 1981 issue of Truckin' has a tech story on choppin the truck...its really awesome. My buddy steve has an impressive collection of Truckin's starting in the 70's. hes missing 1986 so i dont know if the truck was ever on the cover. According to the story however it was the first D50 ever chopped.

based on who built it im sure it was a feature. ill keep searching.
impulse   +1y
Originally posted by Severed701

maybe im just too new school but that thing is fugly

im with Trevor.

As much as I like the old stuff, that one does nothing for me.