LOOK WHAT I FOUND....and im getting it

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 4976
replies 49
following 35

complexdesigns   +1y
Body drop it.
baggedmitsu   +1y
if you saw josh freemans old cover truck 25 years from now in a field, covered with weeds, faded paint and some random toyota stocks you might say the same thing about not looking good.

You also need to imagine that most minitruckers on this website are in their 20 to early 30's, with some exception of course. So to most minitruckers in here when they think old school. Youre thinking about 90's style minitrucks, with splash graphics, shells and such. the shit you saw in Mini Truckin' magazine in the 90's. Hell those are my old school minis too. This truck however is the kind of shit guys in their 40's would remember as the real oldschool. These trucks were more Van Style than anything. This truck was built in that 70's early 80's style before most of us were even born. Crazy mods, heavy rakes, fat tires and an agressive looking snow plow bumper. The guys that built trucks like this arent on this website. these trucks were built before ballistic and all those other famous trucks people talk about on this site.

Notice all the work done to this truck, the molded front bumper, the crazy chop, it even has a molded license plate box. Shit theirs more work done to this little truck built in 1981 than most of us have done to our trucks today lol. So yah, its ugly but you have to appreciate it for what it is, because its were we evolved from.
jmurphy   +1y
That is true history of the sport. The best thing it is a D50. Ernie either save it or point someone in the right direction who will put in the time and effort that is needed to bring it back to it's former glory.
JPeventsxx   +1y
Make sure to put in an 8 track player in it to make it authentic....May I suggest foghat or april wine as part of your collection..
pootytang   +1y
i like to see old school cool still around and dorment, atleast it didn't get destroyed, hopefully someone falls in love with it and takes it home. not to hyjack the thread again but speaking of josh freeman, did you hear from him lately? he was living here in wisconsin, i gave him my number but soon got a different phone. i'd like to see him again, i grew up with him and its nice to see old friends.
baggedmitsu   +1y
well if anybody has "SERIOUS" interest in the truck let me know.

as far as freeman, hes out of the scene in living here in sunny socal. actually he only lives about 20 minutes from me now. his old truck is in the truck trader again. saw it last week.
twistedsdime   +1y
Well I am only 22 but now working on a 70's mini.Not all of us are only into new school.
pootytang   +1y
truck trader? got a link to that? how have i not found that, must be a west coast thing, or i'm a total space cadet, which is possible.
baggedmitsu   +1y
Originally posted by twistedsdime

Well I am only 22 but now working on a 70's mini.Not all of us are only into new school.

when you say 70's minitruck, do you mean a truck built in the 70's like a Datsun or courier or are you talking about 70's style. thats two distinctively different scenarios.