Old School Minis \  LOOK WHAT I FOUND....and im getting it

LOOK WHAT I FOUND....and im getting it

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 4978
replies 49
following 35

lost cause   +1y
Edited: 6/30/2008 8:30:03 PM by lost cause

If lucky can't find it,....NO ONE CAN!!!! HAHAHAHAHA He literally has the biggest collection of mags I've EVER seen!! lol
lucky_brew   +1y
still flipping through the mags...

im determined!
Cosa Nostra   +1y
not to highjack the forum but ernie there is a red body dropped tacoma that had a for sale sign on it at havoc this weekend..from the pictures i can see atleast he was somewhat parked near u guys...is there anyway u know of getting ahold of this guy?or anymore info and how much hes selling it for?thank u vary much...now back to that badass truck u found..good luck i know itll be annother show stopper!!
Uncle Fester   +1y
And I thought :IIGW: and I had our work cut out for us :LOL: Good luck man.
bendapirate   +1y
You can't fit in that. :LOL:
baggedmitsu   +1y
Originally posted by Cosa Nostra

not to highjack the forum but ernie there is a red body dropped tacoma that had a for sale sign on it at havoc this weekend..from the pictures i can see atleast he was somewhat parked near u guys...is there anyway u know of getting ahold of this guy?or anymore info and how much hes selling it for?thank u vary much...now back to that badass truck u found..good luck i know itll be annother show stopper!!

that truck is my old tacoma Rags To Riches. one of the :NR: bakersfield guys bought it and painted it. his name is phil 661-378-6881
toddluck   +1y
same phone number as on the tail gate

Originally posted by werm

Came across this on flickr.

Number in the ad and number on the gate match... When you search for Vini Bergeman you get this. http://www.coachbuilt.com/des/b/bergeman/bergeman.htm . Now he owns Ultra Coach Builders in Corona California making Limos or something. Nice find BTW! Lol someone needs to track down Vandamonium!

post photo
bodydropped85   +1y
i BET that might be acrylic paint and you could maybe buff the shit out if with a wool pad and it shine again.
brad0069   +1y
I remember that truck from the old days...It was in Minitruck mag back in the day. I have to dig out my issues but I think I still have the issue that it was on the cover of. Man, get that truck and restore it to look like it used to...don't "modernize" it!
Tacon19s   +1y
Nice find. I got some parts for it if needed....good luck!