Page 1 of 5
Old School Minis \  LOOK WHAT I FOUND....and im getting it

LOOK WHAT I FOUND....and im getting it

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 4950
replies 49
following 35

baggedmitsu   +1y
Ok guys, ive already confirmed with Courtney Hallowell that this truck is the real deal. This truck was apparently featured in Truckin' and might have even been a cover in 1987 or around that time. Im hoping somebody knows more about it. It was built in Orange County and was owned by a Steve Stater. Let me know if anybody has the issue. or knows more about it.

cruisinlowS10   +1y
There is a dude on jalopy journal forum with the user name "kolor me kustom"

his profile lists this page as his home page. it says hes been doing work for over 18 years. sooooooo it may be a possible or may be a total bust. worth an email though...

http://www.jw-kustomz.com/
lost cause   +1y
I'm sure lucky brew can tell you all about ANY old school shit.....He has like every mini truckin mag in existance!
jsondrops   +1y
damn that poor minis ben sittin around for a while it looks like!
rescue it!
lucky_brew   +1y
Originally posted by lost cause

I'm sure lucky brew can tell you all about ANY old school shit.....He has like every mini truckin mag in existance!

brian- you enjoyed that visit to my "archives" huh brian! your face was glowing when you saw all of em! :LOL:

i think that truck was actually in a minitrucks mag. ill look for ya ernie!

oh, and check in w/ biosarrah bout your mags. she should have them anytime now.

smctoy   +1y
awesome find!!
crazygenius13   +1y
1st gen Mighty Max/d50/ plymouth arrow with fiberglass stepside bed on it like they do with the LUV's. I have an '85 1st gen and there a plenty straight bodied 1st gens rollin around that would probably be easier to get one of those in Cherry condition and rework it than, maybe even to mimic the one you posted if you really want that style.

I didn't see any of your trucks at Havoc, Ernie. Cen-cal seem sto be the Mitsu Capital of the world, thought you would have brought something out to school some fools.
DILLARD   +1y
hell id like to see the mag pics if anyone finds them scan them in if you can...

lucky_brew   +1y
looked through my miniTRUCKS mags. nothing on the covers.

looked through my truckin mags but i only go back to 89 and only have bits/pieces prior to 89...

pinpoint a year and ill dig it up somewhere!
werm   +1y
Came across this on flickr.

Number in the ad and number on the gate match... When you search for Vini Bergeman you get this. http://www.coachbuilt.com/des/b/bergeman/bergeman.htm . Now he owns Ultra Coach Builders in Corona California making Limos or something. Nice find BTW! Lol someone needs to track down Vandamonium!
post photo