Page 8 of 9
Old School Minis \  some of my old pics

some of my old pics

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 3806
replies 84
following 46

ST LayDBurBan   +1y
hey bro i knew those peeps in back of the red s-10 with the show me your tits sign.. man those are some outlandish trends so cali guys back in the days...

Paul with the sign,Michelle,Eric, and Scott, and the driver if i am not mistaken is Dave he is in forbidden fantasy now... wow memory's.. do you have more pics of that show ?is that west coast nationals, or endless summer?????
gimp5561   +1y
dillard what truck do you want too know about

the pic of the red s10 is from endless '99 the last one. i will look for more pics,by that time i had a vhs camcorder lots of video but dont know how to post that.
endless was the show that really got me hooked on driving 40 hour to go to showes or flying all night and staying up all weekend and flying home late sunday to work monday. that was the good old days. hell i cant aford to drive too work now...
gimp5561   +1y
Originally posted by DILLARD

id like to know where those ended up did they ever get updated?

which ones ???
scott1979   +1y
wade, if you ever want to part with the yota hit me up i have fond memories of that truck when prick had it years ago always been my favorite of all time, and yes i would drive the fu** out of it!
boooghar   +1y
this truck is just way too cool

post photo
a969c1   +1y

Anybody got any pics of a yellow astro with flames coming up from the bottom? I think the guys name was Danny, from Phoenix City AL. Haven't seen that one in a while
gimp5561   +1y

ttt
gimp5561   +1y

well i scaned some more today but i cant get them too load
sykominitrkr   +1y
I've got some cool pics, but I have no scanner...
gimp5561   +1y