Page 5 of 9
Old School Minis \  some of my old pics

some of my old pics

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 3760
replies 84
following 46

Uncle Fester   +1y
Shannon for president, thanks for the pics and not deleting good threads.

smctoy   +1y
I know alot of my buddies are going to give me crap about it, but after looking at all these old pics Ive decided to go back a put the chrome 16-inch probe rims on my truck & roll with them for awhile. I guess it will match my personal tag that I ordered...its says OLDSCHOL!!
dragnlow   +1y
Shannon......keep posting! Thats how I remember Minitruckin. They were at every street corner back then....
mr donut   +1y
talk about fill'n old. check out the size of the camcorder on that dudes shoulder,a couple of pics back with the white s-10 limo. also just think about the # of bags of polyfil we used at every show. i bet their was a bunch of pissed of grannys during show season. WHERE"S MY POLYFIL AT SONNY.
OutkastWagon51   +1y
That red and peach ranger was the shit in the day. I wanted to buy it when it went up for sale so bad. I believe that guy or one of his friends started a bronco II as well.It was bodydropped and still had the white in the middle like the factory paints them. I saw it once at pigeon forge and never saw it again. I dont know if it was ever finished or sold or what.
OutkastWagon51   +1y
Well not even back in the day it would still be badass as is right now.
gimp5561   +1y
Originally posted by OutkastWagon51

That red and peach ranger was the shit in the day. I wanted to buy it when it went up for sale so bad. I believe that guy or one of his friends started a bronco II as well.It was bodydropped and still had the white in the middle like the factory paints them. I saw it once at pigeon forge and never saw it again. I dont know if it was ever finished or sold or what.

that was matt bates truck last time i seen it was at charlotte a few years back for sale like $12000.00 and it was beat up
OutkastWagon51   +1y
What did it sell for the first time Shannon do you know?
addicted4life   +1y
what happened to wendell gentrys nissan hardbody .
gimp5561   +1y
i dont know what matts truck brought
wendell's nissan is at his home the last i was told,but not sure.