Page 3 of 9
Old School Minis \  some of my old pics

some of my old pics

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 3763
replies 84
following 46

addicted4life   +1y
dam shannon you got mike jollys radioative mazda,that was the only truck in this area with a dancing bed back in the day,still waiting for my nissan to show up .
mista337   +1y
holy nice pics man!

keep them coming.

what show/location was this green Mazda taken??? I have pics of it from a show in Michigan from 1997...haven't seen it since.

post photo
gibby1172   +1y
The white BD'ed Mazda with Blue S-10 beside it were from my old club. Lasting Impressions. Where were the pictures from?
gimp5561   +1y
the first pics are from middletown ohio in 96 0r 97
nisrod   +1y
it was a yellow nissan 720 vert,,dump bed,,15x10 kmc's
gimp5561   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
DollaBill   +1y
It really makes me wonder where all of these limo trucks went. I mean, there's really nowhere they can be sitting and rotting away w/ out someone knowing about them. lol
bjscustombillet   +1y
Dude thanks for the memories. Thats a trip in the way back machine. The two tone toyota on the 3rd pic on the first page used to be my buddy Heaths, the old body style ranger was Dave Zimfers, The blue sonoma Was Kurts. Just ran into him at SEMA this year. The red Isuzu was Big Jakes, Jodys old red ranger before he painted it. Careys old project Indy. Cris Calls old blue toy before Prick Bought it. Lennys green S10 before it was orange. Geat pics!
gibby1172   +1y
I might have a pic of Lenny's S-10 from Booger Bash 92 when it was white w/Z wheels & fender skirts.
gimp5561   +1y
Originally posted by bjscustombillet

Dude thanks for the memories. Thats a trip in the way back machine. The two tone toyota on the 3rd pic on the first page used to be my buddy Heaths, the old body style ranger was Dave Zimfers, The blue sonoma Was Kurts. Just ran into him at SEMA this year. The red Isuzu was Big Jakes, Jodys old red ranger before he painted it. Careys old project Indy. Cris Calls old blue toy before Prick Bought it. Lennys green S10 before it was orange. Geat pics!

the blue toy was chris robbins truck then pricks,but it was our demo truck at the dealership first no one knows the hell that truck has been in and the kid that has it now has no clue!!!