Page 6 of 9
Old School Minis \  some of my old pics

some of my old pics

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 3805
replies 84
following 46

gimp5561   +1y
i am in SC lookin at one of the trucks in the pics above trying too buy it from the dude that has it now i will post pics later. not sure how it ended up down in SC. i just ran across it at a dealership i was picking up a car at.
Uncle Fester   +1y
Good luck man, can't wait to see which truck.
gimp5561   +1y
oh well no deal the truck i was lookin at is an orange and green mazda jody hall built it was fron PA.
slowram   +1y
i remember alot of these. nice to see em again
slowram   +1y
i got a pic of that triple axle ranger rollin down the road up in va. from bout 10yrs ago. still looked good
sic68   +1y
what makes you feel even older is the fact that the show most of those pics were taken at was here in my home town and we haven't had a show here in probably 10 years or so...
sic68   +1y
Originally posted by OutkastWagon51

That red and peach ranger was the shit in the day. I wanted to buy it when it went up for sale so bad. I believe that guy or one of his friends started a bronco II as well.It was bodydropped and still had the white in the middle like the factory paints them. I saw it once at pigeon forge and never saw it again. I dont know if it was ever finished or sold or what.

The Bronco II is still around it was a guy named aaron pruitts jody hall did it also.. The ranger however was sold to a guy that completely destroyed it. THe Green one on the first page and the converitable one were always winning shows against each other they were both badass at the time. Matt Bates has a badass car now but stick to hot rod shows mostly.
randallss10   +1y
80's- mid 90's great years let please not go back. man is all i can say
stewranger   +1y
Shannon what happened to Brian Bonifant's Ranger. I remember talking to his dad Craig at shows when Brian was in the military.
acrotoy   +1y
the blue toy was chris robbins truck then pricks,but it was our demo truck at the dealership first no one knows the hell that truck has been in and the kid that has it now has no clue!!!

dude do you the hell i give that truck everyday now?plus i think over the winter its time it gets tore apart and redone