Page 7 of 9
Old School Minis \  some of my old pics

some of my old pics

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 3807
replies 84
following 46

gimp5561   +1y
not sure what ever went with brian's ranger. last i knew of it his dad was draging racing it. that is the one that hooked me i was 16 at the beach driving my truck and there it was in primer with no top came home and ordered my beams,the rest is history.

Wade your truck was a delivery truck for the dealership i worked for it had less than 200 miles the first time i busted the trans, 5 grand N drop is not good. the other boy that worked with me ran it into 25 orange cones at a road job the whole front clip windshield right door and bedside had to be replaced. then we droped a big block chevy motor in the bed and killed it so the bed was replaced then a four wheeler thur the backglass. then chris bought it and jody bodydroped it chris was not too hard on it but prick sure as hell was. i am just glad it still runs and moves.
acrotoy   +1y
man it runs and drives perfect,of course i wrecked it 8 miles after i got it,so we had to fix/replace teh whole front end,one door,bedside and alot of suspension had to replaced cause it was bent,hell the only reason we painted it back like it was before was because some smart ass at endless told us we could never match the graphics on it
sicsan   +1y
Originally posted by dragginazzaccord

man it runs and drives perfect,of course i wrecked it 8 miles after i got it,so we had to fix/replace teh whole front end,one door,bedside and alot of suspension had to replaced cause it was bent,hell the only reason we painted it back like it was before was because some smart ass at endless told us we could never match the graphics on it

why dont you take it back to the dumb ass that painted it over the whole front end when greg bought the damn thing were he can take credit for jodys work again. jodys the fn man when it comes to painting and no its not jody hall its jody down the road from me like 5 minutes. most artistic boy ive ever met done lots of these kinds of paintjobs and cool as hell. and then this other guy takes all the credit for just taping shit out and and all jody was like fuck it im done with all that now anywasy but hes starting to do it agaimn
sicsan   +1y
Originally posted by lowranger5561

not sure what ever went with brian's ranger. last i knew of it his dad was draging racing it. that is the one that hooked me i was 16 at the beach driving my truck and there it was in primer with no top came home and ordered my beams,the rest is history.

Wade your truck was a delivery truck for the dealership i worked for it had less than 200 miles the first time i busted the trans, 5 grand N drop is not good. the other boy that worked with me ran it into 25 orange cones at a road job the whole front clip windshield right door and bedside had to be replaced. then we droped a big block chevy motor in the bed and killed it so the bed was replaced then a four wheeler thur the backglass. then chris bought it and jody bodydroped it chris was not too hard on it but prick sure as hell was. i am just glad it still runs and moves.

it was funny looking when robbins had the whole right side torn off the truck thats how it ended up with 4x4 sheetmetal in 1995 i got pic of the ext cab passenger window with trahbag on it were someone busted it out hahahaha them hydraulics busting a hose hiom going down interstate before anyone even started dragging hahahaha yea its been through alot. i love it when people think there getting something that they really arnt
acrotoy   +1y
dude chill out,for one whoever painted it when greg had it was a fuckin crack head,we had to clean up so much of his shit when we fixed it from my wreck it wasnt even funny.ive never took credit for a god damn thing on this truck except wrecking the shit out of it and fixing it in 8 yes 8 days,and i dont think i got anything i really dont have,its a minitruck flat out,so of course theres issues and fucked up shit on it,show me one on here that doesnt???????????????
sicsan   +1y
Originally posted by dragginazzaccord

dude chill out,for one whoever painted it when greg had it was a fuckin crack head,we had to clean up so much of his shit when we fixed it from my wreck it wasnt even funny.ive never took credit for a god damn thing on this truck except wrecking the shit out of it and fixing it in 8 yes 8 days,and i dont think i got anything i really dont have,its a minitruck flat out,so of course theres issues and fucked up shit on it,show me one on here that doesnt???????????????

oh you took that line i wrote wrong sorry for that i know when greg had it i asked him at a show one time who painted it and he told me but i ve known that truck since day one almost so i knew who painted it if i was wanting to piss some one off it would be him or the fuck that painted it and took the credit not you at all. i also told greg one time the thing been hit in the side he didnt beleive me so owell hes one that thought he was getting something and didnt haha you ought to seen his face i did that at farmington a couple years back when he first bought it. alright hope you diont think that comment was ment for you
acrotoy   +1y
nah its cool,hell i know its been hit before,when i got ran into a ditch damn bondo cracked everywhere,greg is cool guy,hes teh one that told me a crackhead painted it.
gimp5561   +1y
well this got off track hu.
acrotoy   +1y
typical streetsouce,but back to the main subject,hell i remember seeing a bunch of those trucks,man it sure brings back a ton of memories
DILLARD   +1y
id like to know where those ended up did they ever get updated?