Page 7 of 24
Old School Minis \  Latest on Last Look

Latest on Last Look

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 16874
replies 238
following 140

SSM-BobHase   +1y
I hope the truck is done for Reso this year it would be fun judging it again after so many years.
Enigma   +1y
just curious.. how much did you purchase it for? Also-- great job on the restore of the rool-pan!! :thumbsup:
Uncle Fester   +1y
I am hoping for Reso this year as James (BK2LIFE) is doing a great job restoring the paint. Here is the almost finished product of the roll pan.

Also please keep a lookout on his web site for more pictures in his forum.http://www.ifitsgotwheels.com/
post photo
radar   +1y
I want the wheels! Looks good man. Hopefully some of these old trucks will resurface and be preserved.
CRUISER-CH!X   +1y
gawed, joe and i where so excited to see LL at the AON show. glad you stopped by and talked to us a while. hope to see it at some future shows!
boooghar   +1y
Originally posted by Radar

I want the wheels! Looks good man. Hopefully some of these old trucks will resurface and be preserved.

who would want to run a billet 3 spoke wheel ... LOL

(inside joke here, I ran billet 3 spokes in 94)

slamdblazer   +1y
YOu saying your taking it to Reso makes me want to take the 18-20hr drive just to see it in person.
BK2LIFE   +1y
18-20 hour drive, dang just fly there
Uncle Fester   +1y
Let me see on Reso, time will tell. I sure would love to take it there and have Bob judge it again.
Lets here your stories on the truck.
Severed701   +1y
I WANT THE F'N wheels...damn it if someone can direct me to a set that will fit a toyota pleaz tell me!!!!!! other than that...congrats on owning a part of MT history