Page 6 of 24
Old School Minis \  Latest on Last Look

Latest on Last Look

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 16828
replies 238
following 140

TooLowSdime   +1y
I love that truck. it's one that has set the bar for meny years and still does set the bar. i hope i get to see that thing at dropzone this year. i can't wait.
SSM-BobHase   +1y
Great to see someone taking care of a part of our history. I remember the year it rolled into Reso. It was great to see it at are show that year. For myself that truck was and is still one of the badest trucks I have judged at a show.
Uncle Fester   +1y
Originally posted by 77sunset

Great to see someone taking care of a part of our history. I remember the year it rolled into Reso. It was great to see it at are show that year. For myself that truck was and is still one of the badest trucks I have judged at a show.

Thanks Bob, I almost brought it to last years Reso. Maybe this year I will be able to. It is important to me to restore it and show it for everyone to enjoy. James (BK2LIFE) and I were thinking this is a new boundary for our sport restoring a show truck. I have already talked to Mike and hope to make this into a tech article. This might open a new piece of the sport. Who knows time will tell.Keep up the great work Bob and I hope to be talking to you some day with the truck at a show.
smctoy   +1y
Ok...as soon as you get this sic ass truck to
where you feel its done, then somebody needs to contact the guys over at Mini-truckin & get them to feature it. Im sure Im not the only one that feels this way too.
PleasuresBurban   +1y
Way to go man! Thats badass that your going to restore it! What about the hood? Wheres it hanging out at?
Todsmack   +1y
Congrats.
Uncle Fester   +1y
Originally posted by PleasuresBurban

Way to go man! Thats badass that your going to restore it! What about the hood? Wheres it hanging out at?

The hood is currently sitting on the truck.The corners are cracked due to someone picking it up with them. I am going to have to leave that part alone I think, I do not want to mess the hood up, it is to special to take a chance.

Thank you everyone for your kind remarks I appreciate it and it has made all of the time and money worth it. I am just glad that I had the ability to buy it and have such a talented painter help to repair it. The roll pan is 90% done and we are almost ready for paint on the front bumper. Then onto the other little things to make our baby stand out and take first place trophies once again.Last Look is coming back out and hope to take it to as many shows as my wife and pocketbook allow. Untli then enjoy the pics and keep stories coming, I truly enjoy them.

Here is one of the hood:

Here is one sitting in the garage before the car cover goes on:
post photo
post photo
TwistedMinis   +1y
Man you're just collecting all kinds of badass trucks.
CanLay20s   +1y
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNNN!!!!!
SSM-BobHase   +1y
I think bringing these trucks back are great for the sport. I bought Flat Dat That Mike Self had started. I thought it was to bad that the truck never got finished. After I lost my job at Street Trucks the funds became limited and I thank Max at Bio for understanding. Here is something you could help me with Bob Grant came up with the idea to try and find a old 520 Datsun cab and bed that was off an old show truck that has been trashed and use those parts for Flat Dat so that we could bring back another old trurk to it's glory days. Of course being updated to 2007 specs.