sparkranger   +1y
If you're the same dude I think you are,
I talked to you @ the Airkewld show that
was at Speedworld. I was the kid in the
red shirt @ the Airkewld booth, said you
were Jamie's buddy (Dodge guy)...
jiggawho111   +1y
Originally posted by YoUnGiN

If you're the same dude I think you are,I talked to you @ the Airkewld show thatwas at Speedworld. I was the kid in thered shirt @ the Airkewld booth, said youwere Jamie's buddy (Dodge guy)...

thats a fantastic story, thanks for sharing
droppedcrewcab   +1y
But its collecting dust in a good way. Krew Kut is in my warehouse next to my other toys. I will probably bring it out to some shows this year but we will have it to cruise in during SEMA again this year - Brent
www.brentzwheels.com
www.duallywheels.com
ST LayDBurBan   +1y
Originally posted by droppedcrewcab

But its collecting dust in a good way. Krew Kut is in my warehouse next to my other toys. I will probably bring it out to some shows this year but we will have it to cruise in during SEMA again this year - Brentwww.brentzwheels.comwww.duallywheels.com

Hell yeah man, I remeber when it's was being raffled and i sent like 35 entry's and then to my suprise some chick won it lol.. I am glad to know it's still in a safe place. Hopefully i can see it in person one day..Late
slamdblazer   +1y
AWESOME i LOVE the fact that you bought it to actually take it to shows. This truck was one of the firt trucks i saw that made me want to start custom painting. PROPS to you man. later
Uncle Fester   +1y
Here are some more pictures to enjoy:

Here is when the interior was out for waxing the whole interior, boy someone was a slob:

Picture of the back of the seat, probably not many have seen:

Just a pic of the door panel.

Will post more as I upload them.

Fester
post photo
post photo
post photo
gimp5561   +1y
what state is it in now? back out west or on the east coast?
Uncle Fester   +1y
Arizona
gimp5561   +1y
i have never seen it in person. have allways loved it.
STUD1Y   +1y
Originally posted by Captain Quicktoy

awesome man, thanks for keeping it in the scene. ON A SIDE NOTE. you will tear up a truck trailering it while its laid out

why?

I always trailered my body dropped truck laid out with 2x4's under the frame. It's the same as hauling a box of rocks that way.