Page 3 of 24
Old School Minis \  Latest on Last Look

Latest on Last Look

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 16795
replies 238
following 140

inomrthenudo   +1y
Good for you man! I also bid on this truck and was highest bidder, but I did not meet the reserve. This was when a guy in Georgia owned it. Glad she is in good hands. Many props to you and good luck with her.
lomazda92   +1y
congrats man that has to be one of the cleanest truck around still. I read a while back that the underside is painted also. and if possible could you get some pix of theinterior that truck inspired me to run the same kind of intrerior nothing fancy but just whats needed
mazzdarati   +1y
THAT THING NEEDS TO GO BACK TO AIR SYNDICATE/KAL KONCEPTS AND LET CRAIG AND DION GIVE IT A NEW MAKE OVER, I'M SURE THEY HAVE A FEW NEW TRICKS UP THEIR SLEAVES, BUT THE TRUCK IS SICK AND IT DESERVES TO BE IN GOOD HANDS, CONGRATS BRO AND HAVE FUN WITH IT........
mazzdarati   +1y
Edited: 4/3/2007 7:52:01 PM by pbvirgin69

CHECK OUT THE BUILD PROCESS ON THIS BAD BOY

http://www.gotpaint.com/theshop/Lastlook/lastpages/lastlook1.htm
1los10   +1y
wow good to see that the truck finally is get'n the love and attention it deserves. u deserve like a good samaraten award
Captain Quicktoy   +1y
awesome man, thanks for keeping it in the scene. ON A SIDE NOTE. you will tear up a truck trailering it while its laid out
injunjoe   +1y
congrats on the great buy i rem seeing it just outside of atlanta(alpharetta) at a stereo shop or somethin of the sort kinda tucked away in a corner brought chills to my spine even then
maz duh   +1y
Congrats on the purchase of a little piece of Mini Truckin history and good on ya for restoring it to its original condition. Seeing stuff like this reminds me of why I love this sport so much. Good luck with it
SHOWTIME   +1y
fester way to go on getting a pc of art work.glad to see someone step up and make it what is was meant to be a clean sick ride.wish i had the chance to see that bad boy in person or have a chance on owning it either way GREAT job
madmazdawg   +1y
Originally posted by iLLblazer

My buddy bid on it when it was on Ebay but lost out. We were gonna take it all apart and rebuild it in a glass case in his basement.

Thats funny but would be a ice breaker for sure. "Yeah we're going to watch the game down in the den on the big screen" "What, oh that, thats LAST LOOK DUH come on man where have you been under a rock?"