Page 2 of 24
Old School Minis \  Latest on Last Look

Latest on Last Look

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 16752
replies 238
following 140

mindlissmetalfab   +1y
My buddy bid on it when it was on Ebay but lost out. We were gonna take it all apart and rebuild it in a glass case in his basement.
smctoy   +1y
Edited: 4/3/2007 4:59:16 PM by smcprez

Fucking awesome!!! This has to be one of the coolest things that I ever heard of. Im glad to see that some people really look out for stuff like this & want to do something cool for not only themselves, but others as well. I so want to see this truck in person & hopefully I will someday. Maybe its just me, but I would like to see this bad ass bitch featured again in Mini-truckin & let the newer generation see how sic this truck is!
BK2LIFE   +1y
Yes, yes, yes, this truck is a very important piece to the MiniTruckin scene.
And for the people that see my stickers and cards around this truck at shows, I definitely do not or never did I say I made, created or built it, but I am the one repairing/repainting it..
If you have any questions please feel free to ask
Last Look Repair@ http://ifitsgotwheels.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=42

BK2LIFE   +1y
Edited: 4/3/2007 5:15:56 PM by BK2LIFE

post photo
Dj-Chuy   +1y
That's cool bro...

twistedsdime   +1y
Glad to see its in decent condition. Last I remember hearing from it....it was a piece.
mindlissmetalfab   +1y
Nice to see you guys taking the time to make it perfect again.
smctoy   +1y
Not too worry...Im sure that everybody knows who built this truck & thay will also remember the guys that bought it, restored it
& made it what it was!! Many props...this is the kind of stuff we all need to do!!
Scrubn   +1y
THANK YOU! Someone responsible enough has got this truck. It was at our 1st show and looked awful. Some kid owned it and looked like trash. Is it running now?
bill brasky   +1y
sand it all down and repaint it a decent color put some cool wheels on that thing.

History smistory make that thing look good for ounce.